Animals

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

I know X-Plane has deer that run around sometimes. But this would be pretty hard to implement on a mobile platform.

11 Likes

And Nick chan would want to crash into them and kill them…

47 Likes

I don’t think cats, cows and mice are realistic enough. Dragons and unicorns would really inject some of that much needed realism.

25 Likes

No he’s adding birds

5 Likes

Let’s also change the name from Infinite Flight to β€œInfinite Farm”.

32 Likes

We would need some food for the animals, we can put it in the runway and run over them

13 Likes

Max Sez. I don’t think I’m going to be able to continue on the forum!
I’m totally disgusted with the asinine direction it is going and the people who encourage this type trash by responding.

15 Likes

I agree, it has become quite degrading.

5 Likes

2 Likes

can the deers or birds that go on the runway extend the range of the aircraft by making the engines inoperable which means fuel consumption will be low. which means we can fly forever since the engines will be useless. Then maybe the deers can be powering the aircrafts when we finally run out of fuel. when we want to land we drop the anchors which will lower the aircraft.

edit: i went deep and i think i don’t know what I’m doing

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more @Maxmustang if people get replies they will do it again! It’s like young children if they annoy you and you respond they will keep on doing it. But if you ignore them they’ll get bored and stop!

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/ice-cream-vans-and-burger-vans/21702/1

2 Likes

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚serieus?

1 Like

I can’t close. Flag it.

He’s not a mod

There’s no need to flag a topic like this. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and while it might be a request located at the bottom of the devs’ to do list, it is still a valid request and does not deviate from the guidelines of #features. If you don’t like a request, move on!

15 Likes

Lion vs Kangoroos are best friends of Safari world. :-)

1 Like