Android users Lets fly

Is anybody available for a group flight, getting bored flying around practically on my own. Any route and server suggestions please mention below :-)

1 Like

London - Birmingham. That’s a nice one that I will miss in global

1 Like

You can still do it in global, but I’m sure you will wanna stretch your wings a bit further :-)

4 Likes

Not available for Android users…

I know it’s not, I was trying to explain what you could do when global does hit for android :-) but anyway back on topic this thread isn’t here for the discussion of global:-)

Then we can continue our conversation here

I’ll be up for a flight later on say around 19.30 ish bst

1 Like

Let me know on here, I’ll join you! I’m bst too :)

I think you all are really ghosts… just visual glitches in my device !!!

Are you on android? Please explain more

1 Like

For what it’s worth, most of us still can’t get on because the servers are so overloaded…you’re not missing much.

2 Likes

I got to 3.1 mil plus XP flying on a relatively cheap Android device…didn’t need no fancy Eyepad !!!

5 Likes

I’ve come to the conclusion I’m more than happy to wait for the servers to be fixed, id rather have access immediately when it’s released to us

2 Likes

Did it crash regularly?

Yep I’ll 2nd that tho the sooner the better man,

1 Like

This is very true, I have apple and my flying time is 0 since the update. So I’m with you my android brethren;) I’m going on vacation so hopefully things will be in order when I get back.

5 Likes

FYI…this morning there were close to a thousand pilots combined on the global servers… wait till the weekend when everybody jumps on…figure 1500 to 2K …enjoy your long flights…if you ever get them started !!!

Screenshot_20171012-154328

most of us can’t get on he says

😂

Jokes aside I know there’s been some major issues with servers

2 Likes

Those are the ones on unemployment who have nothing better to do than sit in front of a loading screen all day :-D

1 Like

You all need to follow Laura and Philippe on Twitter…that is where you will find out any new info… first !!!

1 Like