I have not received any of the updates for my device. I still have the version without the new CRJ. I tried someone else’s device and the updates showed. I checked the device support and it has my device on there. What else could be wrong? All other games on my device show the update. I need help but if there’s nothing I could do I would like a refund.
Delete the app and redownload from the google play store. This will give you the latest version.
This is usually cause by cache issues in Google Play Store.
One way of resolving this, is by simply reinstalling Infinite Flight. (Uninstall, restart device, reinstall).
The other way, which is slightly more complicated but saves you all the trouble of setting up Infinite Flight again is to reset Google Play Store cache.
This is done in the following way:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app ![and then|13x18](upload://vUxImABpmc1yW9ljfB9jF1SCYMU.png Apps .
- At the top of the screen, tap More ![and then|13x18](upload://vUxImABpmc1yW9ljfB9jF1SCYMU.png Show system .
- Scroll down and tap Google Play services .
- Tap Storage Clear Cache .
- Next, tap Manage Space Clear all Data .
- Open the Google Play Store .
- Wait for 5 minutes, then try your download again.
I did that and it did not work :(
Well that’s odd!
Will clearing cache in Google Play affect anything else?
It should not, no.
Ok, I will try.
Is it possible that you have an outdated device?
If that was the case, the user would be using pre-Global.
Thers a new update i diddnt get a alert
No there is not.
Ohh ok sorry about that my mistake
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.