Android tracking apps

Hey there,
Just asking if there are any IF tracking apps (downloadable on the google play store, not a website) on android.
Thanks in advance for your answers.

Hello!

As far as I know there is nothing available for Android and nothing being developed at the moment with Liveflight only being available to iOS users, I know you did say no websites but InfiniteX’s mobile scaling works great so that can be used as an alternative.

If anything does get announced it will be in this category. :)

2 Likes

Infinitex is a webpage but works very well if you save it as homescreen icon. I use android.

1 Like

Yeah I have an Ipad as my main device and I have liveflight on it. Infinitex I occasionally use as well. I was just wondering if there was anything else out there for android.

1 Like

I think I might do that then, I use the IFC as a homescreen icon as well and it’s pretty much like an app.

1 Like

I am in the same boat, I do wish there was a option for a native application however nothing as of yet. Who knows maybe someone takes on the task. :) You can always do what CK777 has mentioned above.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for your replies @Average_Gamer and @CK777

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.