Android to IOS

I used to have an account on android but switched to iphone, is there a way to restate the purchases because i don’t see the point in buying them again. Also the restore purchases button in game is for IOS.

Sorry but the transfer process does not work between Android and IOS - only A-A and IOS-IOS.

You would have to buy a new subscription if you wanted to play IF Pro.

Unfortunately, that is the way it is currently but it may change in the future - however that would require Android and Apple to add a feature that would allow you to transfer purchases between the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.

Unfortunately you would have to buy IF again but you can transfer accounts once you buy the app and have your progress.

Can I recover my purchases if I switch from Apple to Android or vice versa?

Unfortunately purchases made through the App Store or Google Play Store do not transfer to the opposing App Store, whether Apple or Android. Each App Store has control over their own purchases, not allowing them to be honored by the opposite store, much like a game for Xbox would not be recognized by PlayStation.

If you do have an Infinite Flight Pro subscription it can be transferred to any account. Those with Infinite Flight Pro will also have all aircraft and access transferred because those items are part of the subscription. If you do have an Infinite Flight Pro subscription you wish to transfer, please contact support@infiniteflight.comwith the following:

• Display Name and Callsign of account you’re transferring from .
  • Display Name and Callsign of account you’re transferring to .
  • Complete purchase receipt of subscription.
2 Likes