Android to ios

Hey!
I am thinking about switching from android to ios but will I have to purchase infinite flight again and the subscription again?

I’m afraid you have to pay it again unless someone’s idea might help.

1 Like

This was my question a couple days ago, and no, you won’t. Though mine was iOS to Android.

You will have to purchase the base app again though🙁

1 Like

You will. Your stats will transfer though. How long is your subscription? If you can, wait until it ends and then switch to IOS.

1 Like

You only need to pay for the app as the account is connected with your subscription

2 Likes

Thanks!
I will think about it

2 Likes

Think of it like Xbox / Playstation - you might keep your account & subscription, but you’ll have to get the game in the new format. (BTW this is the same thing for the third-party apps like In-Flight Assistant.)

4 Likes

ok
thanks
will consider all these comments!

1 Like

Not specifically related but I am curious why would you ever go away from anything but android?

Certainly a big decision but for IF I think you will find that the iOS devices will handle it better and for longer. Sure you have to pay for the app again but if like me you just subscribe yearly and don’t rely on past in app purchases then it’s not a heavily expensive option. Pay for the app and sign in with your IF account and voila.

Not necessary at all. Certain devices that run a android are quote “Garbage”, but there are many android devices that outperform Apples best for a lower price tag 😏😉

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.