Android to iOS

Hello Guy,
My question is when I change from android to ios. do I keep my aircraft or I have to buy it again? generally the game synonymous, I have to pay everything again? I connected with my google account

sry for my bad english .

You have to buy your aircrafts again, You dont need to buy the Pro Subscription though.

10 Likes

The stores don’t transfer. You’ll have to buy everything again. And welcome to the forums! You’ll love it here!

1 Like

I rate your move to IOS you won’t be disappointed

1 Like

This means I have to pay the game again for 5.55 euros?
I think I want to buy the iphone 8 plus. but I do not know how fluently the game will run

1 Like

It should run pretty smoothly.

Hi, I’m also gonna switch to IOS in a few weeks, if you have a Pro subscription you won’t need to buy anything again, but if your gonna stick with regions and buying aircraft one by one then your gonna have to buy everything again… Plus the game should run smoothly as IOS is more faster and simple

1 Like

I have an iPhone SE and it runs GREAT. It will be a dream on the iPhone 8+.

2 Likes

I have now before the update came out again for 1 month Live subscription bought. This has now been replaced by Global. I think I bought 5-7 aircraft.
Thanks: D What do you think how much fps would have the 8 plus at a full graphics.

My iPad Pro, without any of the reduce FPS features runs like butter around 60, I could expect 40-50 for a 8.

1 Like

The purchase of the game and the In-app purchases are managed by their respective app stores, so when switching you will not be able to carry them over, so you will need to pay another $5 for the game and also you won’t have any of your bought planes or regions. However, subscriptions are platform-independent, so if you have a valid Infinite Flight Pro subscription and use the same account to sign it you will keep it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.