Android to Apple

Hello, I am changing device, can I transfer my account from Android to Apple?

Thank you for contacting support.

Unfortunately purchases made through the App Store or Google PlayStore do not transfer to the opposing App Store, whether Apple or Android. Each App Store has control over their own purchases, not allowing them to be honored by the opposite store, much like a game for Xbox would not be recognized by PlayStation.

That being said, if you do have a Live or Live+ subscription currently it will transfer that to your new account simply by logging in via Facebook or Google depending on which you used on your previous device. Those with Live+ will also have all regions and aircraft transferred because those items are part of the Live+ subscription.

Important Note: Aircraft and Regions will not transfer between different operating systems. Only those with the Live+ subscription will have access to all IAPs for the duration of their subscription regardless of operating system.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today and we apologize for any inconvenience.

4 Likes

Hi I am live plus, with this said does it mean that I can log in at Apple with Google, as long I buy the game in Appstore,and login with google accout?

If you have a Pro account (I gotta get used to that), say on an android, you just sign into ohh, your google account on the apple device and your account will transfer, but everything you purchased (add on planes that you bought before you bought the subscription) will not transfer, but since you have a pro subscription, the apple device will have global and all the planes until your sub runs out

So that means that I just need to buy the game on Apple, and I can log in with my google account, and I can play again?

Yes. That is correct

Can I do it with Chinese Appstore?

Pretty sure itdoesn’t make a difference. Whether it’s a UK or Chinese or US App Store - they all operate the same.

no I am afraid that google account won’t work with the game that is downloaded in the Chinese store.

The App Store only provides you with the game developed by FDS. FDS hold your log in details and keep track of your subscription. For your Pro account? The App Store has nothing to do with it other than taking the money. So when you purchase the game from the second App Store you should still be able to log in using your normal account recognised by FDS and that will fetch your subscription.

Yesterday I downloaded SimCity from the Chinese Appstore, and I was only able to log into game center. But when I downloaded the game again in Singapore Appstore, I was able to log into Facebook. Therefore my concern is that, will I be able to log into Google if I download Infinite Flight in the Chinese AppStore, Do you guys see where I am going??!!!
Help!!

All Appstores should have the same version of Infinite Flight. It is another thing though if you don’t get get the update because your device doesn’t meet the requirements.

I am sure Iphone 6 would work, My orginal device OPPO R9s supports max-medium graphics.
Anything higher than that, the phone will start to lag. I am homping that the Iphone 6 would do better.

Yes, the iPhone 6 is supported and I heard it works smoothly.

Thank you very much!

Can you mark this as solved please.