The app is stuck on loading screenw hen i chosse the aircradt and airport the hit go. Also there is a bug when i click the back key twice the controls appear but not the scenery. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, it didn’t work.
Are you flying live? Servers are very busy in these days
No, im on solo…
Try spawning in more ‘busy’ airports like KSFO or KLAX. See if you load in quickly there.
Restart your device.
Ok. Can you remove the “solution” status from my answer then? I think someone else can can help you further
He said he was on solo. @Joeoreilly77
Oh he only stated it now my bad
It doesn’t matter - solo or live, they use the same streaming so it still applies.
For How long is it supposed to load guys?
Don’t panic as mentioned above the servers are experiencing high amounts of traffic. For the time being so the following:
-Close the app
-Reset your router
-Reset/Restart your device
-Relaunch the app
Report back to us if anything changes. Kind Regards, Chris
Are you playing on Wifi or 3g ?
@S3ood_23 needs the assistants
Ok ill try that too.
While we have you, here are some other tips for optimizing device performance:
Thank you for contacting support! We are here to help you have the best experience possible and ask that review the information below to better troubleshoot your experienced lag and crashes. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:
- Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
- Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight
- Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally
- Disable active add or message blocking apps
- Don’t install unapproved apps
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
- Don’t install IAP unlocking apps
- Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled on Android devices
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in if online “lag” occurs
- Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.
As a final resort, reset the device to factory settings. Be sure to back up all important data on your device first.
If you still need help or have questions, reply with a brief description of the problem. Include reproducible scenario steps and also device make, model, and current operating system version. Screenshots are welcome so we can better assist you and get you back in the air!
Ok guys i went on my mobile data and it worked. It wont be a problem for me since i have 50 gb.