Android FPL app?

Sorry if this has been discussed but I did not see anything. What Android apps/sites can be used with IF for flight tracking/FPL?

Somehow that thread is closed.
I get a 505 error on my Note 4 running Android 5.1.1. :(

Jan

@Jan_Polet
Apparently not… i can post. on it
please stay on topic after :)

It states: “closed Dec 10, '15”.

this topic?

No! :)
“Infinite Flight Live Tracker for Android”

“closed Dec 10, '15
This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.”

The Flight tracker is now in Playstore (Just search infinite tracker in Google play )

1 Like

I found it, but like I stated in my first reply I get a 505 error on my Note 4 running Android 5.1.1. :(
I’m in contact with the developer, so hopefully a fix will be available soon.

1 Like

Me too. (Filler)

Some Apps are having trouble with Android 5.0+ (It’s a newer System and when Android 4.4 was Released some Apps may had trouble with it too)(You can See it when you click on a New APP ,look under updates, and there almost stands “fixes Issues with Android 5.0” Or “fixed Bugs with Android 5.0”

Hey everyone!

I am sorry but yes the previous thread got locked because it was a bit old. I should re-post a master thread so people can comment on it again.

As @niclasdoege said the app is now on the google play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.valxp.app.infiniteflightwatcher

For the issues when installing from the google play store, I am still trying to figure out what is wrong and how to fix it.

Thanks for using my app! :)

3 Likes