[ANDROID] Expert Server - FNF @ KSFO

Fellow Android users,

I know the last couple of days have been painstakingly slow to go by while waiting for the update, and many of you might be disgruntled. But the good news is that we are very close to receiving the update, as the servers have almost settled down.

Lets enjoy our last FNF on the old scenery before it becomes a part of history ;)

IFATC will be providing services, so keep your chins up, unite and lets have some fun on a server exclusively meant for us :)

P.s. We still have the HD water textures and they dont ;) haha

Screenshot_20171013-225937_01_01

15 Likes

Roger that, expect maverick in an f14 doing pattern work

3 Likes

Will join very shortly expect speedbird 2 787-10

1 Like

Eh, I take global over water textures anyday. I just did a flight from SFO-SAN. It was awesome. Trust me it’ll be worth the wait. I have an I-phone and a Galaxy S8. I’ll come on and support lol.

3 Likes

our money is not worth the same (android 👎) is a pity that the company does not take into account more than 100,000 users.
( beware of the mini mod that upon seeing the word android quickly cancel the conversation quickly by calling the grand mods )

2 Likes

In fear of posting anything on here and knowing what the end result will be, chat gets closed or you get banned for talking about the android release. It’s like we’re not entitled to talk about global for us, apple were able to

1 Like

Its the same scenario when your not the first table to be called for lunch in grade school. Someone has to be first, and someone has to be last. I understand the frustration as I am an android user to, but everyone needs to be past the why am I not included phase. It has to be rolled out in phases for the servers to properly handle the load of users. Please understand that we are all worth the same as the next. If it was rolled out al at once and the servers crashed, wouldn’t you be upset about that as well?

1 Like

Well after a recent look on live flight there servers have been increased to 2000 now so plenty of room for us to join…

That’s not the way to go. Anyways, I’m coming now.

@SAA_A346 It was meant to be taken on a lighter note to cheer up the Android crowd.

KSFO tower and ground now closed.
KSCK is still open though.

1 Like

Well, others might not see it that way, things are a bit sensitive right now.

1 Like

Stayed on as long as I could controlling KSCK. It was a pleasure to provide all of you with IFATC service on the “android” expert server.

2 Likes

Thanks for the service, only did one landing and I left.

1 Like

To be fair ok, Android have had update releases before iOS basically every time there has been one - so you can’t really complain having to be last once.

Hang in there, your wait is almost over…

I think its worth the wait. Be patient. Take a breath…it will happen when it happens and when it’s ready.

3 Likes

Well I’ll have to join sometime tonight it’s been way too long in between my flights I’ve actually lost grades now lol. This is an historical event as we are the last(Android and maybe a few of you IOS) to say goodbye to the old servers and welcome global. The waiting will be completely worth it.

I am sooooo sorry I cant fly, my tablet is dead, so that means I probably wont be able to do a “last flight,” I hope that global is out once it charges (10-12 hours)

( Its the same scenario when your not the first table to be called for lunch in grade school. Someone has to be first, and someone has to be last ) : ⏰ if it takes an hour, no problem. If it takes 3 days, I would complain

1 Like

Some andriod users have received the update. I believe Google is doing a staged release. Not everyone (including myself) have recieved it. But it has arrived for andriod.

3 Likes

Can I get one or two android players to help me with something quick on the the casual server please respond for details