I am not able to complete a flight, 10 miles from the destination airport the game crashes totally. I have a galaxy S8 android 7.0 and by now I could not finish any flight. It’s pretty frustrating, I think most beta testers use IOS.
Thank you for contacting support! We are here to help you have the best experience possible and ask that review the information below to better troubleshoot your experienced lag and crashes. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:
- Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
- Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight
- Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally
- Disable active add or message blocking apps
- Don’t install unapproved apps
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
- Don’t install IAP unlocking apps
- Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled on Android devices
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in if online “lag” occurs
- Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.
As a final resort, reset the device to factory settings. Be sure to back up all important data on your device first.
And there was quite a alot of testers that weren’t iOS ;)
Yes I did everything. My cell phone I left dedicated to the infinite flight, that’s why I bought it, I hope that in a future update be repaired not to throw money away.
How long was the flight in total?
One short flight from KMIA - KMCO one hour flight
Okay. That should definitely not happen. And you’ve tried to reinstall the app?
Yes, I already uninstalled and reinstalled but it did not work.
The same here. Since the release of Global on android, I have been able fly. I lag is so bad that I can’t even push back. I have done everything…but nothing seems to work for me. My device is a Samsung galaxy tap 4(5.1.1 lolipop).
This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
Yes, exactly this. But until now I did not finish any.
I’m having the same problem also on android.I can’t even complete my short flight from KEWR to KBOS
I’m using Samsung Galax S8+ and I have the same problem. The App will freeze and crash during the flight or during final approach of any destination.
Same here I have the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus updated completely and changed my settings to low with no apps running. Still freezes on final approach I haven’t finished one flight yet without it crashing.
Have you tried emptier airports? Is anti-aliasing and plane count off/low?
Plane count is off and I’ve been using DCA and ROC airport their is no traffic their at all so far. and anti-aliasing is off as well for me
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.