KSAV

Server:
Training

Frequency:
Ground & Tower

Runway(s) in use:
19 & 10

Notams:
My key focus is pattern work but I will be taking any traffic that wants to fly in and out! Please leave any feedback you have below :)

Hello @Andrew_Coward!

It’s nice to see your interest in IFATC. I’m sure you will quite like it. I was N1ZN, and my only feedback was on my first pattern the clearance came late. I had to report my position. Remember you can ideally give a clearance on late crosswind / early downwind. Other than that you definitely have the concepts mastered. Of course this is traffic dependent considering I was the only one in the pattern.

Just as a side note intersecting runways is quite ambiguous for now, but I admire it. There some awesome training airports linked below.

Have a good one!

-ZachN

Hey Zachary, thanks for coming out! I am actually a past controller here on Infinite Flight but I am getting back into it. All I have left is my practical and typically those are at airports with intersecting runways. Greatly appreciate the feedback though! I had a call on your first pattern and got distracted, sorry about that!

No worries. Good luck on your practical. I’m sure you’ll ace it.

2 Likes

Open now at KSAV, feel free to come fly around!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.