Analog Controls

I really do love motion controls but it would be great to have a feature to select between motion and analog controls because sometimes I play Infinite Flight in the car making it hard to use motion controls or sometimes I just don’t feel like moving the device.

7 Likes

Please specify what do you mean by “analog controls”. I understand that its not motion controlled but…

I assume you mean a onscreen control, like a on-screen “joystick”

3 Likes

What’s analog controls?

1 Like

Yea im baffled too :/

I don’t understand either. Quite confused actually. This is probably the biggest head scratching topic I’ve ever seen. Lol.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

@Rexton Same guess

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yes analog is not anything like he is talking about he probably just can’t explain it but I’m also assuming it’s a onscreen yoke that you control via a touch screen

I wouldn’t want the controls on screen, it will make flying a little more confusing since where’re already used to move the whole thing. I think it will be more difficult for those using small devices like phones. Also with all the buttons and commands we already have to touch plus control on screen it will be impossible.

This is a good idea however I feel it would make Infinite Flight more of a game than a simulator.

1 Like

Ok, no, not at all. Just a different way to control. I’m not saying this would work well with a phone, but it certainly does not make it into a game

Its actually much easier control and a tad more reaslistic in my opinion. Side sticks (on Airbus planes) actually dont move around as much as our phones tilt, so when we want to keep a steady pitch or heading we just dont move the side stick as opposed to the difficulty of having to keep our hands very still.

Just use a different sensitivity setting. Low is the best option with control. Normal and high are overly correcting.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.