ANA Virtual Group | Inspiration Of Japan | New Codeshares!

Oh, by the way, I’m happy to announce that I am back on the Slack communication base for our VA. Will be able to be more active as a member.

Do you guys use slack or discord?

Hi @BritishAirways001! We use a Slack workspace :)

-SB110 (Events Manager)

2 Likes

ANA Virtual Group Announcement

It’s been some time since we’ve updated the community on how we’re doing!

We would like to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving from the ANVA staff team! It has been a strange year & we’re looking ahead & preparing for 2021. While we do so, we must not forget the good times we’ve had during the 2020 year & we thank everyone supporting us for helping us reach our yearly goals.

6 Likes

Submitted an application. Can’t wait to join :)

4 Likes

Great to hear, we hope you enjoy your stay at ANVA!

1 Like

Ok!! I sent an application! Can’t wait to join!!

1 Like

Thank you for applying! We hope you’ll enjoy flying for our VA!

Woop Woop, lets try to keep this thread going, what’s the most flown route in ANVA?

1 Like

If you guys don’t mind me asking, how many pilots do you have?

1 Like

@regchhere That’s a good question. Currently our most flown route is Tokyo Haneda to Osaka Itami or Osaka Itami to Tokyo Haneda (RJTT-RJOO/ RJOO-RJTT). It is followed closely by Tokyo Haneda-Sapporo (RJTT-RJCC). This is not much of a surprise since both these routes have super high demand IRL, and they both feature the ANA B772.

@fly.akm Currently we are listed at around 50 active pilots, but since we didn’t do activity checks for the month of December it’s likely much lower. For all time, we easily have 100+ pilots who have joined. Now if you are inquiring about the activity within the VA, I can assure you that PIREPs are filed everyday, and there are weekly events so it is an active environment.

Thanks to both of you!

-@kind9624 CEO

8 Likes