ANA Virtual Group | Inspiration Of Japan | New Codeshares!

Very nice thread! Most of luck to you guys!

3 Likes

Thread is looking brilliant!! Happy to partnered with this amazing VA!!

2 Likes

That is one gorgeous thread! well done!

2 Likes

Best Japanese VA on IF! Hate to see you sleeping on ANVA!

2 Likes

@Vishark107, we’re glad to have you in our VA! Thank you for your comments in our thread :)
@Elefanths, thank you. Happy to be partnered with Asiana Virtual!
@Garuda_Indonesia_VA, we’re glad to be partnered with you all too! Thanks for the comments.
@Hardlanding_Hussain, thank you!
@CheetahGaming_YT, thank you so much! Glad to have you part of ANVA as well!

Website image Apply image Email

6 Likes

ANA Virtual Group Announcements:

We have several things to announce today as we look to cater towards pilots needs & wants. We’re glad to have an active pilot team of 55 flying across the globe blissfully.

We’ll now be validating flights as well as adding easier to read procedures for all of our pilots. These will be used for realistic flights.

We also have 3 events taking place, here are the events. All ANVA pilots can fly any route in the event & receive a 1.5x multiplier as long as the route they choose is part of our routes database.

8 Likes

Very Nice Thread. Love Japan 🗼

3 Likes

@ThomasThePro, thank you so much! We hope you join someday :)

Website image Apply image Email

1 Like

And this, my friends, is why I have over 600 hours and counting for ANVA. :)

6 Likes

Just accepted and I immediately impressed by the user friendliness of ANVA system. I love ANA and it’s virtual counterparts just as lovable as the real one. Can’t wait to reach 3rd grade so I can enter one of our event!
Ps: Approve my PIREP please 😂

4 Likes

Sweet thread guys! As TGV we are glad to be partnered with you!

2 Likes

Legend spotted

1 Like

Thank you @Charrison, @Intel, & @DeccyB!

WebsiteimageApplyimageEmail

1 Like

Amazing Thread!! Already thinking about applying and becoming part of ANVA

1 Like

Thank you for your comments @Callsign15!

1 Like

Hi guys i am looking forward to join the VA
Heard a lot of great things and it is a nice thread.
Already sent it the application

1 Like

Thank you for your words @DhruvChopra! We’ll get to your application shortly.

Can’t wait to explore Japan and long haul international routes! Good luck in the future. :) Just applied.

2 Likes

ANA Virtual Group Announcement

In one of the most historic VA partnerships in IFC history, we’ve initiated a new interline partnership with a rapidly growing VA based in the Mediterranean. Do you want a dream vacation and head on to some of the most famous museums in the world? Follow that with fishing on Jaffa Port & some tasty hummus, falafel, & shawarma?

Thanks to @elal-virtual, this has been made possible! In a two-way agreement, you’ll now be able to fly from Japan to Asia & Europe on ANA & then connect over on El Al & vice versa! The best thing? The routes are available to all ANA Virtual Group (ANVA) & El Al Virtual pilots (LYVA)!

Partnership Routes from LYVA:

Flights To/Fro Tel Aviv (TLV) LYVA Interline
Bangkok (BKK) Beijing (PEK) Brussels (BRU)
Dusseldorf (DUS) Frankfurt (FRA) Hong Kong (HKG)
Larnaca (LCA) London (LHR) Moscow (DME)
Munich (MUC) Naples (NAP) Paris (CDG)
Vienna (VIE) Warsaw (WAW) Zurich (ZRH)

---------------------------------------- LY European Flight Services:----------------------------------------

Flights to/fro Frankfurt, Munich, & Dusseldorf will be operated using El Al’s B737-800.
Flights to/fro Larnaca, Brussels, Naples, & Vienna will also be operated using El Al’s B737-800.

Flights to/fro Warsaw, Paris, & Moscow will be operated using El Al’s B737-900 (sub B737-800).
Flights to/fro London will be operated using El Al’s B787-9 (sub B787-10).

---------------------------------------- LY Asian Flight Services: ----------------------------------------

Flights to/fro Bangkok, Hong Kong, & Beijing will be operated using El Al’s B787-9 (sub B787-10)

With service to Tel Aviv in Israel through LY, this marks a significant stepping stone for ANVA as interline partnerships will now be possible! From Tel Aviv to Tokyo & baba ganoush to soba noodles, explore the world through ANVA!

17 Likes

ANA Virtual Group Announcement

We are sad to announce the departure of @IMootsI, @thenewpilot, & @Delta18. These are three members who have worked extremely hard to bring the best for our VA. Whether it was the Japanese lessons, helping pilots fly, or just off-topic chat about stocks & A1 sauce, our pilots really enjoyed it & we wish them the best of luck for the future.

Along with the 3 staff members, another staff member will soon be leaving. ANVA CEO @ran will departing ANVA & the IFC by December. Please find attached below.

While this may seem like a dark time, rest assured, everything will get better. We are still 65+ pilots strong & we hope that more pilots continue to join. We’ll be issuing a statement later, but thank you to everyone for supporting ANVA!

Best,
The ANA Virtual Group Staff Team

16 Likes