ANA to commence non-stop service to Perth in 2019!

Tokyo Narita - Perth Non-Stop In 2019!

Announced recently ANA will begin operating to Perth, Western Australia from Tokyo Narita non-stop! They will be flying into and out of Perth using their Boeing 787-8 aircraft.

As stated in the article linked above, the first scheduled flight from Tokyo to Perth non-stop is set for the 1st of September 2019.

Qantas previously operated their Boeing 767’s 3 times weekly on this service but withdrew them in 2011.

I can’t wait to see how well this route does, and I’m sure that this route will takeoff (pun intended).

What’s your thoughts on this exciting news?

12 Likes

Another Australian destination for ANA! I am sure that it will succeed 🙂

2 Likes

Let’s hope so! Australia is a popular tourist destination from Japan, so I can see this route being a success and very profitable for the airline.

1 Like

This will be interesting but great for Australia. It could be a bigger tourist destination and also saving time with flying. No stop overs in Brisbane or Sydney. but in other words, this is great news!

Yes, longer non-stop flights, is the way the aviation industry is going. Will be cool to see if this route is successful.

Fingers crossed 🤞

1 Like

This route should be a success, even with the strong competition. Good planning ANA

1 Like

It will make big success! ANA is now very active to making new route, they also begin new leg, RJTT-LOWW in February.
Very good news!

3 Likes

I’m so happy that Perth is getting more flights!

Yeah! Can’t agree more! A great idea by ANA to open this route!

1 Like

So am I! Perth is slowly turning into the next LA with the amount of international flights!

1 Like

I hope Norwegian Argentina uses Perth for Asia services

1 Like

There has been talk on DJ’s aviation channel about it. So maybe soon!

And today I’m flying with SQ back to perth

Awesome, have a safe and enjoyable flight!

Thanks
It was an ok flight though the pilot taxied in to far into the gate
I have noticed that SQ has made their 12:00 arrivals to A330s from 777

Sounds good! This route would be pretty interesting to see in operation, hopefully in September!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.