ANA Cargo 777F

I would love to fly this plane to the US or other part of the world where it will fly. ANA currently has 2 on oder and is planned for delivery in 2019!!
1A6AFD6E-BD93-441C-8C7E-A89CE5060E74

• We need this!!
  • Nope.

0 voters

Actually, it’s already been assembled for quite a long time,from at least autumn of last year, and currently being stored waiting for its official delivery.

Photo credit:

4 Likes

Oh didn’t know that. I’ll use that pic then;)

1 Like

With the upcoming rework of the 777 and the 777f being a part of this, I believe is relevant to point out this plane is still relevant.

Beyond the Nippon Cargo B748 I believe we have no Cargo liveries for any Japanese Airline.

Please consider this livery when reworking the 777f.

Don’t miss the beautiful new logo:

5 Likes

Alright time to bring my team out…

@RTW1230, @KIND9624, @Zak_Plant. You might want to vote for this as well :)

You too @Takahashi

4 Likes

We really need this aircraft! I’m going to ask my ANVA pilots to vote… an ANA cargo aircraft would look awesome!

5 Likes

Yes. We need this for our cargo routes.

3 Likes

Everything looks good except for that wordmark. Looks too much like Amazon’s Prime Air word mark. Maybe take the word splash on the regular ANA aircraft, mimic that on the cargo aircraft body

3 Likes

Dang, this really needs to be added with the (hopefully) upcoming 777F rework. Come on, you know you want it. Look at how sleek it is. Imagine if we also got the “BlueJay” logo on the side of the aircraft.

6 Likes

I definitely will vote for this, and not because @ran and @Pingu told me too! We NEED this

3 Likes

Time to bump this up with the 77F rework confirmed. Let’s get this one on the 77F in 20.2 :)

5 Likes

Voted! I hope to be able to fly with this company in the very near future. 🙂

5 Likes

We need this!!!

Please, it would be amazing to see this roll out in the next update

3 Likes

If you have already voted on another 777 livery that has 70+ votes, why not use that vote instead for this amazing livery!
This feature request has one of, if not the most votes for a 77F livery, so let’s make sure this does not get missed in the next update! The only thing to do is show as much support as possible!

5 Likes

We need this ;)

2 Likes

Just one vote away from 20!

@ran i voted. I can see the desperation 😂
nice aircraft overall tho

1 Like

Thanks for voting!

It’s really now or never, we may not have a chance for a few years after this one.

2 Likes

Great livery - no more votes to give but this definitely should be given a look by the developers!

1 Like

I voted, she looks very beautiful!

7 Likes