ANA Boeing 777-300ER

8 more votes to break the votes for a single livery record.

2 Likes

We certainly were, haha. But as Philippe did mention, they some ideas in the pipeline, that they would wish to try out in the future, near or far, it good to know that they too are trying and are willing to make our wishes of more liveries available come true, so as of now, only time will tell, when that breakthrough is made ad they are able to squeeze in more liveries to one airframe, especially the larger ones. Maybe Project Metal is the key to unlock availability for more of everything in general to be added at a higher amount and quality :)

1 Like

Oh my, we are so close, 8 more votes and we surpass the record for most votes livery!

This needs to be added!!!

reached 180!

181 😉

Sorry to dash whatever hope you have left, but 20.2 is feature-complete and this livery is not included. Keep voting though. This doesn’t mean we’re finished adding liveries to this airplane.

29 Likes

20.3 fingers crossed !

2 Likes

Oh well… 20.3 it is then lol

1 Like

Where my ANVA people at 👀?

6 Likes

I’d be willing to wait. Rather late than never. Let’s get these votes in while we can!

8 Likes

OMG wow! 2 more votes to break the record!

1 Like

Imagine if ANA started service to Dallas. That be amazing literally.

I hope this keeps trending until the day they add the livery. I hoping for more than 200 votes just to let the devs know in terms of livery additions, they will not forget this one lol

3 Likes

Have we broken the record? 187 votes, I never expected we’d reach here nor get 30+ votes like 2-3 days in a row!

8 Likes

I was here yesterday and the vote was 165 now it is 187👍🏻👍🏻

3 Likes

I was here yesterday and it was at 151 😂

1 Like

Wonderful livery, it’s got my vote!

7 Likes

We did it bois.

7 Likes

Let keep it going

1 Like

Nope, we haven’t yet. We may have beaten the record, time to set new record too :)
Regardless, we’ve still got to vote to get this one in!

2 Likes