ANA Boeing 777-300ER

Aircraft registration: JA7788A Photo taken in 23-11-2012

All Nippon Airways or ANA is the largest airline in Japan. ANA ordered a total of 28 of this 777-300ER variant and 22 of which is now in service.

• ANA operate this aircraft to fly long haul such as from NRT to LAX, HND to ORD and more. This shows that this variant of aircraft is very important for ANA ULH sector.

• As the first one was delivered on the 28-Oct-2004, this is nothing new and will be nice if it can be introduce soon.

• Moreover, this is quite a nice livery in my opinion as the blue and white strips well suits the clean culture of Japan 🇯🇵

Real world routes operate by this variant
  • HND < > LAX
  • HND < > FRA
  • HND < > ORD
  • HND < > PEK
  • HND < > JFK
  • HND < > SFO
  • HND < > LHR
  • NRT < > ORD
  • NRT < > IAD
  • NRT < > BKK
  • NRT < > JFK
  • NRT < > BKK
  • NRT < > SFO
  • NRT < > IAH

If you want to see or fly this livery, be sure to vote for it!

Photo credit: by BriYYZ

As I said in the old topic, I would very much like to see this aircraft in the IF, as it is very lacking for long routes. I removed a vote from another topic to vote for this; I hope it’s worth it. 🙂

27 Likes

I have seen the Ana 777 at KIAD. It’s a beautiful livery and I would vote but I don’t have any left.

14 Likes

We should really have more ANA liveries. They are dominant in Japan. :)

24 Likes

I flown this on a RJTT KLAX flight and it was awsome. And sicne I’m Japanese I would love this.
One more thing, Right now, we can only fly ANA on domestic routes becuase A321 B772 8 Q400 they are all only used for domestic routes.
So please make this happen FDS!! :) VOTED:)

13 Likes

Very nice indeed. I am surprised Sam_K’s interest towards this livery isn’t noticed. ANA’s fleet in Infinite Flight arent recognized enough

12 Likes

Better than this plane, just the ANA A380.

9 Likes

ANA should be recognised in IF more we only have as far as im aware the B787-10 and B777 i mean thats not Good ANA should be known in IF more

13 Likes

IF’s ANA fleet is so littel that we can’t do international flights with ANA!! :)

14 Likes

This would be great for tomorrow’s ATC and any transpacific flight such as RJTT-KLAX or RJTT-KJFK. And I see this plane at Heathrow a lot. Voted!

10 Likes

I really love ANA and their 77W‘s but we already have this livery for the 777-200ER so why not try to get one of their beautiful special livery’s into the game.

8 Likes

I would say there are copyright issues when trying to get let’s say, their Star Wars livery. Not 100% sure, but I don’t think the copyright holders would let us have that livery just like that for free.

It not as simple as to just implement it and call it day.

Don’t want FDS to get sued for copyright infringements.

It’s not worth the hassle, but instead getting what this request implies would be great. 77W ANA is very much needed. ANA definitely needs more recognition in IF and this would allow us to do more realistic flight like LAX-HND or EGLL-HND, just to name a few.

11 Likes

This aircraft is the backbone of their long haul flying after they retire their 747-400s. I hope this livery will be added into the game so that there will be more long haul realistic flights to/from Japan.

10 Likes

Would love to do RJTT-KJFK, RJTT-EGLL and alot of other routes:)

9 Likes

I’m gonna hump this old topic because we defiantly need this in IF! It’s so pretty!

7 Likes

Totally agree!

6 Likes

Wait, haven’t they added the ANA 777-300? I forgot, or i am just thinking of that 787 (-_-)

5 Likes

It’s just on the 787, not the 777 unfortunately

5 Likes

I would love to see this plane in IF as it’s a regular at Heathrow. Also it would be great for transpacific routes to KSFO or KLAX.

7 Likes

Exactly!
IF needs ANA livery for more aircrafts

9 Likes