ANA Airbus A380 "Lani the Turtle” Livery

ANA A380

ANA ordered 3 Airbus A380 with turtle liveries which will be used to do flights to Hawaii, one of the turtles is Lani (the blue A380).

Picture credits

Airbus A380

The Airbus A380 is a double-deck, wide-body, four-engine jet airliner manufactured by European manufacturer Airbus.

All Nippon Airways

ANA, is the largest airline in Japan. Its headquarters are located at Shiodome City Center in the Shiodome area of Minato, Tokyo, Japan.

Why do I want this livery?

• Because the turtle looks so good on the A380.

• We can do flights from Japan to Hawaii or fictional flights to the U.S, Europe, and other parts of Asia.

• The Airbus A380 is my second favorite aircraft.

More information in this topic:

Personally, i think the livery is cool but i find the large eye by the cockpit window extremely creepy lol! 😂😂😂

7 Likes

I love this livery. Would be great in IF. I have to remove a vote for this. :)

3 Likes

I mean, I’m used to see cartoon turtles so it’s no creepy for me anymore.

1 Like

Thanks for your vote, I hope to see it in the future or after the Airbus a380 rework.

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m out of votes for the moment, but I do think the blue variant looks the best. Hope to see this in IF in the future.

3 Likes

Aren’t there copyrights for these liveries?

Shouldn’t we wait until the livery actually exists? Yes, they’re ordered, but have not been produced yet and the deal could fall through.

Fedex, after all, ordered A380F’s…

That being said, the livery is gorgeous and I would love to see it in the skies, even the virtual ones :)

2 Likes

They did deliver the parts for ANA’s A380 a month or two ago…

CREDIT: Airbus

5 Likes

Nice! I thought they were further out on this than delivery next year. My mistake!

1 Like

Cool i thought that too

Pretty funny/cool looking livery. Lol.

1 Like

not a livery you see everyday but never the less looks great

1 Like

We would need a rework first to be honest, then this could be added since its a nice livery

I do like this livery. It would be really cool to see in real life and on the sim

1 Like

Guys, I’m planning to go on ANA to Honolulu next year, wish I could be lucky enough to board this beast.

1 Like

An unusual and very well crafted painting. Apart from that there is the lack of an A380 from a Japanese airline.

1 Like

In my opinion, the livery is created by ANA and not brought from the media (like having Walt Disney liveries on other airlines) so I wouldn’t consider it to have copyright (we already have ANA liveries in the Sim).

That in my opinion is the best looking a380 livery in the world.

1 Like

I do hope this is added into the game. It looks so good.

1 Like