An interesting question tbh

So I had a very interesting question (or thought), so I am part of the QatarVA, and tbh the idea of the crew center is actually super amazing, the fact that you fly for a CERTAIN airline and record your hours and log PIREPS is actually super realistic which made me think, can I do it for myself? For example, Royal Jordanian doesnt have a VA, but I still want to fly there planes and log PIREP and all these crew center features, is it possible? Or a VA has to be created in order to use CC ( what I mean basically is that I want to use it for my personal record?)

1 Like

I guess if you just use the crew centre it shouldn’t be a problem… you just can’t announce or do anything about the VA on the IFC… you would have to get it IFVARB approved.

Do you know how to use it without a VA?

1 Like

you would have to create a VA to use a CC. Infinite Flight logs your stats (hours flown, time flown, landings, etc.) by default.

1 Like

I guess you just register an account with a third-party CC?

If you can’t use can any crew centers, maybe you can create a google form for yourself that links to a spreadsheet (with stats) which links to a Google My Map that shows where you’ve travelled or maybe do some other DIY solution. Definitely less cool than a crew center, but if possible (not sure if it is since I haven’t tried, just an idea I’m throwing out), it would still be able to map all your routes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.