An Inaugural Flight @OMAA - 031000ZSEP18

Hello everyone!
This is an event for the new route Etihad is going to open in November 2018 between Abu Dhabi and Barcelona with the A330-200. But there is no A330-200 in IF, neither a Etihad A330 livery, so the event will be on any Etihad aircraft. Also the event won’t be between any popular airport in Infinite Flight, so with this, people who join the event would be able to fly from/to non-popular airports in IF and know the takeoff, departure, approach, landing difficulty (or ease), and simply know about unexplored airports in IF.

Event Details

Server: Expert
Aircraft: Any Etihad Aircraft
Departure Airport: OMAA (Abu Dhabi)
Landing Airport: LEBL (Barcelona)
Flight Time: 5-7 hours
Date/Time: Monday, September 3, 2018 10:00 AM
Date/Time in Zulu: 10:00 ZULU
Callsign: Etihad [Pilot’s selection] Heavy

Flight Details

Flight Plan: OMAA RAMRO LOXAT SISOK ELOSA RADLO BAH KFA BOROP KEDAT EMENI ITIXI HFR VATIMRAF TFR RASLI ZELAF ABBAS LOTAX CAK BALMA DASNI EVENO EXELARDS ASIMI USINI KOPAR LURUS AKINA PIDAX RIPLI VARIX KEA ATV RILIN ARA ENESI RUTOM TESPA TOMGI ADREN CRN SOMAS AMANO DORAS CORAD RONAB VELEX MUREN CHELY BL049 LEBL

Ascend Rate: 2500 ft/min
Ascend Speed: 245 kts below 10000 ft, 300 kts above 10000 ft
Cruising Altitude: 35000 ft (can change)
Cruising Speed: 0.85 Mach. (can change)
Descent Rate: -1800 ft/min
Descend Speed: 300 kts above 10000 ft, 245 kts below 10000 ft, 180 kts below 7000 ft
Start-Descend Time: When “ETE To Dest” = 22:00

Gate Assignments

OMAA Terminal 1 Gates:
-Gate 103 @Infinite2674
-Gate 102
-Gate 101
-Gate 113
-Gate 112
-Gate 111
-Gate 121
-Gate 122
-Gate 123
-Gate 133
-Gate 132
-Gate 131
More gates will be added if necessary

More Info

Be at the gate 10 minutes before for preparing the plane. At Monday, September 3, 2018 10:00 AM we can start pushback.

1 Like

Welcome

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:events category, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard works was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks the help and understanding!

Why haven’t I reached TL2 yet?

What do user trust levels do

A beginner’s guide to the forums

Welcome to the infinite flight community

General forum guidelines

4 Likes

Can someone put this on events please??

You need to reach TL2 before posting an event. Keep this post saved, as it sounds like a fun event that I’d like to attend. Once you reach TL2, post this event! :) Why have I not reached TL* yet?

Yes I know, but can someone put this on events?

Its been said before but you need to be TL2 or higher to host any events. So maybe you can have a moderator shut this down and postpone it until you are at a higher trust level. :)

1 Like

Uhh, that’s horrible to read. I would have to change the day of the event.

Don’t worry, you will get to TL2 in no time as long as you post, like, comment, and read.

1 Like

Thanks for the helping message :)