An Idea to Vary the Regions on Training Server

We all know that SoCal is way too overused on the training server. So that other regions are used there could be days where one region gives you more XP. Like x 1.5 XP. This way more users would want to fly on other regions and not keep using SoCal every time they want to play live. It’s just an idea and could really make other regions more crowded without the need of an event.

2 Likes

Its people’s choice to choose which region to fly in,if they enjoy SoCal let them stay there :)

3 Likes

Every region is open to all of the users that have them. Therefore it’s their choice in which region they fly in. Also, some users don’t have all of the regions so this idea wouldn’t work that well.

2 Likes

I feel like people fly in SoCal because it’s already crowded and they want to fly alongside many planes. If there were 60 flights in New York, people would want to fly there too.

1 Like

Not necessarily,not all people have all regions also because SoCal is free.

Yea, I usually fly on whatever server is busy.

You pay for live to have ATC, ATC coverage is often bad in other regions. What is caused by noone flying in this region.
Its a cycle.
I think if a you would animate others to fly there, you could establish some sirious traffic there

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I think, People flying on expert wouldnt start to fly on Training Server, only, because they get more xp there.
I assume you fly on expert. Would you start to fly on Training, only to get a few more XPs, @hubandspoke1 ?

Be honest. Pilots, who go to Expert, fly there because of the higher quality ATC, etc.
They would never go Training Server.
On the other Hand, maybe ou could get People, who dont care so much about realistic, but fly on Advanced, to go back to Training?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.