An Exciting Moment for Me

Hey guys!

So as some of you may know, I do graphic design on the side, I’ve made some pfp’s for people on the side and stuff. I also do graphic design irl as well. I’ve only ever had one client in the aviation business, (actually they were my first). I designed the livery for Oak Harbour, WA airline LynkAir. I searched them regularly to see if they had started up yet, but never found anything. But today, I finally saw the first irl photo of one of their planes taking off from the Boeing field. I was really excited, so I thought I’d share this moment with all y’all.
Here’s the original mockup:
And here’s the spotting picture

Photo source: Joe G. Walker, flickr

56 Likes

Wow! I’m insanely jealous of you right now… Great Job with the design! 👍

2 Likes

Thanks. It was a lot of work. There were at least 15 different variations before we finally settled. They also fly the Kodiak, I believe.

5 Likes

Well, thanks for sharing this epic moment, really proud of you! 😁

1 Like

Wow! That livery is beautiful, fantastic job!

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciated!

1 Like

Wow, very exciting indeed! It would be pretty cool to brag that you designed the liveries of an airline, great work!

3 Likes

Haha thanks!

1 Like

Wow! Wish I could have your skills! Congratulations on such an amazing achievement!

1 Like

Oh wow this is really cool!

1 Like

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Nothing like seeing your work takeoff ;) Awesome job man, love the design and congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Very happy to see a fellow IFC member doing something like this

2 Likes

That’s awesome! It’s a really nice livery too. Good luck with your future projects. I’m sure they’ll be as good, if not better than this. :)

1 Like

Wow! I’m really impressed and so happy for you. Great Job! Keep up the amazing work! :):)

1 Like

Thanks for such positive feedback! Means a lot.

That is really cool, but was it for a VA or for a real company

Also that is one of the prettiest planes I’ve seen

This is a real airline, not a VA. Hence why it’s in #real-world-aviation

2 Likes

Oh, where can I book flights?

1 Like

They don’t have an operational website I believe, but I only did graphic design, not websites haha.

they don’t fly to Norway last time I checked tho lol

1 Like