An Exciting Islands of Adventure - From the Pacific to the Caribbean Pt. 2

Alright, this is the second part of my trip down to the Caribbean. So I will start exploring the remaining photos to complete my trip which includes the big beast down to South Florida and a small beast down to the Caribbean to explore some island hopping.

Third Flight
American Airlines Flight 1782 - Los Angeles to Miami πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Aircraft: Boeing 777-200ER
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 4hrs 37mins

Here I am at Gate 48X at LAX airport getting ready to board my third ride down to the 305 🌴😎 with this big beast late at night. This will be awesome. I feel so exhausted that I’m ready to fall asleep when this beast takes off from KLAX

And off we go as we depart east by doing a u-turn across the pacific counterclockwise with the Delta Boeing 777-200ER and the Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-800

Finally cruising at FL370 after a step climb from FL350 due to the unexpected drop which led the plane stalling which was very scary 😱😨😨. The passengers could have been killed including me if the aircraft crash mid-flight. But we made it to our cruising pattern safely and now the flight attendants serving passengers breakfast as we cruise over Dallas Texas before we start our descent once we enter the Florida air space

Flight attendants, prepare for landing as the gears go down for RWY 9 at KMIA as I can see my area of where I live

And welcome to the 305 🌴😎 as we arrive at the gate (Concourse D) and we start deplaning this big beast and transfer to Concourse E for our Caribbean flight on the small beast. That was a great flight as I slept and ate dinner and breakfast where I am now wide-awake so early in the morning

Final Flight
American Airlines Flight 378 - πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Miami to Grand Cayman πŸ‡°πŸ‡Ύ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 1hr 08mins

3 hours later, we are now ready to board this TWA livery heading down to Grand Cayman πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸŒ΄πŸ at Gate E25 MIA Airport. Are you ready? Let’s Go!

Here goes American 378 banking right after we took off RWY 8R with an amazing view of South Beach

As we cruise at FL360, take a look at the view of the ocean as we fly over Cuba πŸ‡¨πŸ‡Ί and there is a beach there as we head down to Grand Cayman. Flight Attendants are now serving us beverages and some cookies while I listen to my lovely African music onboard

OMG!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ We are already about to land in Grand Cayman RWY 08 to clap for applause when we touch down after 45 minutes of flying. Oh, baby, I can’t wait to explore Grand Cayman. I have never in my life been to Grand Cayman.

And here we are. We finally arrived at Grand Cayman. Now, it is time to exit the airport and request a ride to a Hotel for lodging and go try some Cayman foods and go to the beach. This is what you call this vacation, the Island to Island where you are flying from the Pacific to the Caribbean. How amazing is that? Extravagantly Amazing.

And that wraps up my flight report. Thanks for exploring my adventure. I hope you like em

9 Likes

Nice photos, have you tried though turning on anti aliasing when taking the screenshots?

Aha! I spot Grand Cayman, I like! That is where my life began. Absolutely amazing Island, it’s always fun when someone chooses to go there. I live in Canada now, but I dream of going back someday.

(the hurricane season isn’t nice though)

πŸ‡°πŸ‡Ύ

1 Like

I know it and imagine going there to Grand Cayman

It’s always the Antil-Aliasing being turned on

1 Like

Oh okay great photos though, it must’ve been that thing that happens with the runway that makes it a little choppy

1 Like

I love the story also.

Which photo is it?

1 Like