An Exciting Islands of Adventure - From the Pacific to the Caribbean Pt.1

I made a decision to do a trip report of my trip down to Grand Cayman from Hilo, Hawaii. In that case, it will be a 3 stop connecting flight to get to Grand Cayman. These stops will feature the Hawaiian Airlines flying down to the Hawaiian stateโ€™s capital, another Hawaiian Airlines flight to Southern California, aka Hollywood ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด , an American Airlines flight to South Florida, aka, the 305 ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž , and another American Airlines flight down to the Caribbean. As these will fulfill my enthusiasm, these flights will give me a positive emotion to which I will experience going from Island to Island. So, letโ€™s get right into it.

First Flight
Hawaiian Airlines Flight 211 - Hilo to Honolulu
Aircraft: Boeing 717-200
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 44mins

Here goes my first ride down to Honolulu with this Southwest Airlines Seaworld Livery Boeing 737-700 taxiing to RWY 26. In a few minutes, it will be time to board this small plane at Gate 5.

And off we go with an amazing buzzsaw sound as we start touching the sky with the Emirates Boeing 777-200LR and the British Airways Boeing 777-200ER

A beautiful cruise at FL260 across the Maui Islands as the flight attendants serve the passengers some Hawaiian Snacks onboard along with beverages for them to drink

And we are about to touchdown Honolulu Airport on RWY 8L while the Delta Boeing 787-8 holds short.

Flight Attendants, prepare for arrival. Crosscheck. Welcome to Honolulu ladies and gentlemen. It was a great pleasure having you onboard. Thanks for flying Hawaiian Airlines and we hope to see you again soon as we arrived safely.

Second Flight
Hawaiian Airlines Flight 2 - Honolulu to Los Angeles
Aircraft: Boeing 767-300
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 4hrs 42mins

Alrighty, we are now at Gate 31 laying over for 2 hours since this flight leaves at 0110Z. This is my second ride on this medium beast down to Los Angeles. Letโ€™s start boarding this aircraft so I can get some dinner and sleep on our way for a night approach to Los Angeles as my heart starts giving me some eagerness.

And off we go a nice takeoff from Honolulu. Goodbye Hawaii

There goes a beautiful sunset horizon as we cruise at FL390 across the Pacific Ocean going east down to L.A. as the flight attendants give us hand towels to wipe our hands before dinner service. I hope I can get a Hawaiian cuisine and some Sprite to drink onboard while I listen to music. After dinner, the passengers and I are ready to get to sleep by closing the window blinds and reclining our seats backward.

Flight Attendants, prepare for Landing as Hawaiian 3 Heavy touches down RWY 25L at KLAX with the American Airlines Boeing 787-9 is adjacent to RWY 25R for departure.

And welcome to Los Angeles, California USA. Iโ€™m not sad. Iโ€™m not crying because we are heading down to the 305 ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด with the big beast and then the Caribbean. How about that in Part 2.

And that is part 1 of my flight report. I will post the remaining flight report tomorrow with that desiring photos. Are you excited to see those shots?

14 Likes

These photos are soo good the third one was my favourite

Great to see the 717 still flying! Love the shots you took also

1 Like