Happy Friday everyone!
I have also decided to share some pictures taken last Sunday. This was one awesome tribute flight. I was finally able to fly with the full team. No edits made today, just plain screenshots.
Time: About 1800 ZULU.
Flight Time: 2:30 Hours.
Route: EGCC (Manchester) - LEPA (Palma De Mallorca).
Users Taken Part: Naz, Ben Murtagh, Aviator Jack, Gary Crinnon, Kuba Jaroszczyk (me), James (had to leave due to difficulty controlling the Airbus A321) and Joe O’ Reilly. Darragh O Donoghue decided not to take part as he was finishing his flight into France from Dublin.
Terminal One, Manchester Airport. N1
- Now parked with everyone, a long time has past for preparation, which resulted to a light delay.
Taxing into runway 23R. -N2
Lift Off! Banking to the left, heading South. -N3
- A smooth lift off, but the only problem encountered was the climb. The planned VS climb for this event was 1300. looks quite low but we all managed to nicely stick together.
A view on the edge of Stafford, UK. -N4
- Nice countryside pictures in the UK, this one is taken next to Road A518, East of Stafford town.
A stunning view of Birmingham Airport and the City. -N5
- I certainly love the view as I passed right through the airport. City centre visible on the left and Motorway M42 visible on the right. I have already recognised the exact places because of the high definition graphics of the global scenery.
Le Havre, France. 🇫🇷 -N6
- Just flown through the amazing blue coastline of France, also passing coast nuclear power stations nearby. Still, Le Havre looks to be one beautiful town.
Starting my Approach In the Pyrenees. -N7
- Finally after passing mainland France and Toulouse city, I have reached the great mountains and started my descent. Sun has started to set, right wing.
Finally on approach to Palma De Mallorca Island. 🌴 -N8
- This Picture is one of my favourites, this island is stunning. Also entered the Mediterranean Sea.
More Scenery: Sunset! 🌅 -N9
- Turned right while approaching the North East coastline. The sun has started to turn into more colours.
On Final: Landing into Runway 24R at Palma De Mallorca. -N10
This also is one of the best screenshots taken throughout the whole flight. Palma has awesome scenery and worth a visit. 6 of us made it where two had to leave. We have taxied and parked into the main Terminal.
After a few hours I have left Palma and headed back into Dublin using Flight EI738 in the Aer Lingus livery. (Just being realistic here).
Overall, I enjoyed every part of the event. Flights into the islands of the Mediterranean Sea looks to be one of the most popular routes flown by Thomas Cook: Flight MK1464.
Happy Flying, and I hope for the best in the upcoming Cosford Event!
KJ and the EIVA Team. ☘️ 🇬🇧 🇮🇪