An easier way to record replays

From what I understand the only way to record a replay in infinite flight is to simply screen record the whole flight, that takes up a lot of room. Surly infinite flight could add a feature where you can either save the replay to your camera roll or save a speed up version of the flight to your camera roll. Because right now it’s just too hard to create a video time lapse of your flight.
Who’s with me?
Also, could anyone give me any tips or suggestions on how I could easily save a replay, maybe I’m missing something.

1 Like

Hello, Henry!

What a great idea you have! Fortunately for you, there’s a #features request that covers this. It can be found here.

If you would like to save your replay, you can click the Share button in the replay tab. This will allow you to save it to file applications like Google Drives, Files (by Apple), etc. If you need help with that, feel free to shoot me a message.

Have a good day! :)

1 Like

Thank you!

If you’re on an Apple device, just record your screen with the Apple recorder, and hide the UI so that it looks like it’s an original recording. Afterwards, if you have a device that doesn’t have a home button, you can hide the bar at the bottom when editing the video with the application Photos from Apple. That’s what I do.