An Awesome Evening Return Home from the Caribbean

Alrighty, it is time for me to head back to St. Louis as I had an awesome time at St. Maarten. An amazing place to be for joy and happiness. Now, itโ€™s time to head back to the 305 ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ for a layover and then back to my hometown. Oh Man. Jeez. Time to go home already. Oh NOooo. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

First Flight: American Airlines Flight 2219 - ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฝ St. Maarten to Miami ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Princess Juliana Intโ€™l Airport (TNCM)
Destination: Miami Intโ€™l Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 2hrs 56mins
Server: Expert

And here we are getting ready to board this aircraft down to Miami with the American Airlines TWA livery as we leave at 4:05 PM. Had a great time here St. Maarten. This is from Remote Parking.

And spotting an American Airlines B77W at the Gate at SXM, we are taking off from SXM RWY 10 and then making a right 180 degree turn toward the hills. Off to MIAMI!!! in the Afternoon, but so sad we are leaving the Caribbean, Okay?

And now cruising at FL360 past Turks and Caicos ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡จ, the flight attendants went ahead and served the passengers some snacks and beverages. How about another round of Biscoff cookies with Apple Juice. OH MAN.

Alrightly, we are about to land in Miami RWY 09 in the dusk after nearly three hours in the sky.

We have landed and arrived safely at Gate E5 at Miami Airport. So now, we are about to exit the plane and go buy something to eat at the airport while we proceed to our next gate which is the North Terminal. What a great and smooth flight it was!

Final Flight: American Airlines Flight 2409 - Miami to St. Louis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Miami Intโ€™l Airport (KMIA)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 2hrs 23mins
Server: Expert

OH MAN ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ We are about to board this aircraft heading back to St. Louis right now. At least we are arriving late at night to where I feel sleepy ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด. Sitting at Gate D17 at Miami Intโ€™l airport eating dinner before we get on this ride on the normal livery of American Airlines. Letโ€™s Go

OH MAN, we took off Miami RWY 8R. Nooooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. At least we had a great time at St. Maarten. Maybe next time, we will come back

Welp, we are cruising at FL360 between Alabama and Georgia. And Yep, this time pretzels and Pepsi as the Flight Attendants served the passengers snacks and beverages. After that, Zzzzz.

OH MAN, we are literally are about to land already in St. Louis RWY 30R?, Okay but I donโ€™t feel happy coming back home. However, I feel sleepy once we arrive.

Annd, we are back in St. Louis from our Caribbean vacation as we arrive at Gate C16 late at night. Awesome time and wonderful beach. Next time, we will back to the Caribbean again. Maybe St. Kitts, or the Bahamas, or any island trip. Maybe, Tahiti. Thanks for traveling with me on this amazing trip as we head home and fall asleep. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด. Good Night.

Thanks for exploring my journey. Hope you like it.

12 Likes

Very nice photos!

1 Like

Thanks alot, @MJP_27

1 Like

I love these topics! Great photos as always!

1 Like