An appologie to fellow community members

I would like to apologize for my dumb posts and several off topic posts that I have done in this community, I will work harder to make only relevant posts in the future, again my appologies.

9 Likes

Why are u saying sorry? Did you get a warning?

Because I post a lot of off topic stuff, or irrelevant stuff. And no I didn’t get a warning I just thought it was the right thing to do.

1 Like

Hey man, your apology is not mine to forgive, but that’s awesome you’re owning up to your mistakes. Wishing you a good stay in the forums.

Yeah I agree nice intentions

Thanks guys.

This is wholesome :)

Hey!

I accept your apologies.

-@PilotCSG

Edit: I do the same things haha

We all make mistakes

Hey, don’t worry! The only post I own that hasn’t been immediately closed by a moderator because I completely didn’t think before closing was my flyout event, and that’s kinda hard to get removed! That’s why I usually stick to comments because of my severe “brain to mouth disease” or in this case “brain to keyboard disease” :)

1 Like

Don’t even see it as a negative. We all have this happen to us at some point. This helps guide you in the right direction on the forum. It’s a learning experience. 😁

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.