An Amazing African Journey to Naija

Alrighty, this is the time to go to Nigeria 🇳🇬 from my home city as it was ATC active on Thursday. We will stop at Georgia and then fly on to Naija for our African Journey.

Delta Airlines Flight 1506 St. Louis to Atlanta 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Airbus A319-100
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 1hr 15mins
Server: Expert

It’s 2:00 in the afternoon as we see our aircraft parked ready for us to board this ride from Gate A10 St. Louis Airport. So excited once we get to Atlanta, cuz you know what that means

Annd off we go! As we takeoff RWY 12R from St. Louis, we are headed to the 404 🇺🇸

Cruising at FL350, we enjoy some snacks and beverages the flight attendants served us, plus IFE en route to Atlanta as the sunsets

Alrighty, seems like it was a short flight as we are on final RWY 9R at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Airport with the dusk horizon

Our arrival to our connecting city, Atlanta. Welcome to Atlanta, Georgia where the layover begins as you can take a look at the MARTA trains arriving and departing the airport, which in that case we should spend a night at a hotel, or at my Aunty’s house, before our flight down to Naija 🇳🇬 the next day.

Delta Airlines Flight 54 🇺🇸 Atlanta to Lagos 🇳🇬
Aircraft: Airbus A330-300
Origin: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Destination: Murtala Muhammed Int’l Airport (DNMM)
Flight Time: 11hrs 1min
Server: Expert

After one night in Atlanta, we are now ready to head on this ride down to Naija as we board this aircraft at Gate F8, the International Terminal at Atlanta Airport so we can go to sleep once we takeoff

What a dusk takeoff from RWY 9L at Atlanta Airport. Off we go to Lagos!!!

Three hours later, we are Zzzzz throughout this horizon cruising at FL350 across the Atlantic Ocean. Let’s enjoy a delicious dinner of rice and beef with a piece of bread, a dessert of a Mousse Cake with a drink of a Dr. Pepper the attendants served us. After that, its breakfast time as the flight attendants serve us Hot Ham, Egg and Cheese breakfast sandwich with a Strawberry Yogurt and Orange Juice onboard

All Rightty Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for our short final approach for RWY 36L at Murtala Muhammed International Airport after 10 and a half hours in the sky sleeping.

Annd, Welcome to Naija, In the Name of Jesus as God brought us to this Nigerian land safely from the American Land. Welcome to Lagos Murtala Muhammed International Airport 🇳🇬

Thanks for flying with me aboard from St. Louis to Nigeria as we spend our vacation at a hotel in Lagos.

24 Likes

That actually sounds delicious. Was this the meal for everybody or just Business/First class?
Also, were there alternate drink choices for those who weren’t fans of Dr. Pepper?

1 Like

It’s just a game and an imagination. Just making up a scenario. It’s not realistic @thenewpilot

Stunning shots! I always like reading through your topics, makes me feel hungry ;)

1 Like

MY FAVORITEEEEEE
DR PEPPER IS THE BEST

And cool photos btw

5 Likes