An airport very dear to me - KBOI

I appreciate everyone’s kind words! I hope to have it all finished up ASAP for you all to enjoy

YESSSSS I love Boise! thank you for doing this!

1 Like

I’m actually going up to Idaho in a week to do some fishing and horseback riding

Wow! That’s really cool. Are you going through BOI?

1 Like

Yep sure am! DFW-BOI

2 Likes

Hey question, how long did it take for you to get your application back because I really wanna make airports like Missoula and Tuscon but wanted to know how long it was

1 Like

Personally, I was invited prior to the application system, so I did not apply. However, one of our lovely reviewers, LordWizrak, has written up answers to some FAQs in the application thread. I would recommend checking it out: Infinite Flight Airport Editing Application - #1143

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seen those I just didn’t know how long it really took so just wanted some POV answers but thanks anyway. How much longer for Boise do you know?

The airport itself is finished and headed into the review process. In terms of a timeline for release, that is not my choice. Each update, more and more airports enter the open app selected to fit that update’s theme or to publish high demand airports. I wish I could tell you, but right now, I just do not know. In terms of getting into airport editing, that is also something that will just have to be waited for. You may get added in a week or a month, and only your group determines that (I do not know the groups).

1 Like

Okay thank you very much

1 Like

Wow…! Instantly knew it was boise. Looking great so far!

1 Like

It has to be Boise. Been to that airport once.

1 Like

Someone say Boise Airport?

3 Likes

K boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you loose your bags, lmk. I can take a glance around the apron in the editor.

1 Like

Appreciate it thanks

1 Like

Just to update you all, Boise Air Terminal is now ready for release. I do not know what update it will be included in, but it is ready to be released to the public! Hopefully at some point soon. Let me know if there is anything you want to see a picture of.

7 Likes

I want to see a picture of everything!

7 Likes

I love everything so far. The control tower is on point and the commercial gates look really good. 👍