An afternoon spotting session in Denver, September 15, 2019

Hello! Welcome to my first spotting topic! I went to Denver today to spot and caught some cool planes! I took these shots from the Terminal East Parking garage.

Camera: Nikon DX 55-200mm lens

You may use my pictures in any way, shape or form, but you need to get clearance from me to use them. I won’t tolerate non-agreeable use.

First picture:
N62849 taxiies out to Chicago, while N263WN heads to Los Angeles. There is also an United Expess ERJ heading somewhere as well.

Picture number 2:
A UPS A300-600 (N147UP) taxis out to departure to Burbank.

Number 3:
A Southwest Canyon Blue 737-800 (😍) (N8627B) taxis out for Departure to Sacramento.

Picture 4:
Another shot of N8627B

Photo 5:
A United CRJ-700 (N784SK) taxies to the runway for departure to Colorado Springs while there is a United 737 also taxiing.

Picture 6:
A Boutique Air PC-12 (N471SS) taxis to parking after arriving from somewhere (I don’t know where)

Picture 7:
A United 737-900 (N66381) taxis out to departure to Tampa.

Picture 8:
A FedEx MD-11F (N608FE) taxies to the Cargo ramp after arriving from Memphis. The thing is that I literally ran out of the terminal to take this shot (lol)

Picture 9:
The grand old Boeing 747-400 of Lufthansa (D-ABVT) taxies out to depart to Frankfurt. (This aircraft later returned to the gate for a mechanical issue, and left around two hours after I took this shot)

Picture 10:
The Delta SkyTeam livery on one of their 737-800s (N3761R) heads out to New York-LaGuardia. (@Dylan_M) This was also a running shot, but luckily I was able to get a good pic before it was too late.

Thanks for viewing my pictures! I didn’t see too much, so there won’t be a part two. I might return to the Airport soon so keep an eye out for another topic!

32 Likes

Cool pictures! I love the Lufthansa 744!

1 Like

Thank you!

I love the location that you choose my favorite picture is the first one

1 Like

Are there no kind of spotting hills around the airport?

1 Like

No, there isn’t.
Sadly

I actually caught that aircraft at JFK yesterday! Great pictures!

1 Like

Amazing pictures 👌

1 Like

Honestly you and @den.aviation spot there so much you should try to meet up and do spot together

1 Like

Amazing photos, I love that Delta Skyteam livery the most and don’t see it very often so that’s cool to see.

2 Likes

That was supposed to happen but baseball ran late for me. So that didn’t happen… we are gonna try to meet up soon.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s actually a bit unfortunate. But I’m glad you made the best out it!

In Munich (EDDM) we have actually a spotting hill, what was made for exact that purpose.
I made a couple of spotting sessions there too!
Here you can have a look:

1 Like

That’s Cool! Thanks!

Thanks Gary!

It was a surprise as well for me. I was sitting in my car and I just saw the Skyteam tail and I ran out of the car to the spot I took pictures, which was about a third of the total parking lot lol

Yeah it’s sad that that happens. Some people spot on the perimeter roads of the airport, and I didn’t feel like it. I initially started in the cell phone lot and didn’t see anything.

I really went to the airport to get my dad.
But the thing was his plane was delayed as well, so I got some more time to spot.

Also the third thing is I saw the United new livery in person, and I have to say, It looks better in person than in photos.

3 Likes

Nice shots! What’s a Nikon DX and a 75-200 though I thought they only made 70-200s and 55-200s.

1 Like

Yeah I meant a 55-200
Looks like I mistyped

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.