An African trip back to South Florida - FAOR to KMIA

After my flight to South Africa for the FNF, itโ€™s time for me to head back to the 305 ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขIf I start crying, please donโ€™t cry. We will come back next time. So sad that we are heading back home tonight. However, I feel excited to fly to two stops; London Heathrow and New York JFK. Maybe at noon, I might feel calm when we reach the 305 ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž. That is Miami International Airport (KMIA)

So here is my first stop flight starting with British Airways inbound for London Heathrow. Hope you enjoy my connecting flights.

First Flight: British Airways Flight 54 - ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Johannesburg to London Heathrow ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
Aircraft: Boeing 777-200ER
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 10hrs 16mins

Here is my first flight this evening at Gate A14 at O.R Tambo International Airport spotting the Kenya Airways and British Airways Comair Boeing 737-800, and the Delta Airbus A350-900 taxiing to RWY 3L . Getting ready to start this boarding aircraft headed to London Heathrow. Letโ€™s Go! Canโ€™t wait to go to sleep. Itโ€™s a long flight, plus I have my travel pillow to rest my neck on.

A marvelous night takeoff from Johannesburg headed to London UK with the British Boeing 777-200ER, Delta A350-900, SAA Boeing 737-800, and the Air Mauritius Airbus A350-900 in the background. Goodbye South Africa ๐Ÿ˜ข

Here goes a beautiful moonshot at FL380 as the passengers and I are sleeping. Also, there might be kids watching PG movies on Inflight Entertainment. Later on, the passengers and I will be served delicious dinner after the passengers washed their hands with the hot towel distributed. Maybe dessert after dinner, then breakfast on the way before TOD onto London Heathrow.

And the spotting of two British Airways Boeing 777s. B777-200ER holding short RWY 9R and the B777-300ER taxiing from the terminal as we touch down London Heathrow. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to London Heathrow so early in the morning.

Second Flight: British Airways Flight 175 - ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง London Heathrow to New York JFK ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 777-200ER
Flight Time: 7hrs 44mins

Good morning London Heathrow at Gate 532 Terminal 5B. This is my next flight down to JFK getting ready to board in a few minutes. We depart at 7:20 AM from London, how about that spotting the British Airways Airbus A320-200 taxiing to RWY 9R

Rise and Shine as we cruise at FL360 through the Atlantic Ocean going west on the window seat. Having some breakfast onboard served with Egg Cheese Sausage English Muffin Sandwich with bread smeared on with butter and jelly plus Tea with milk and sugar to drink. After that, I will go to sleep. After that, there will be snacks served. How about a chocolate chip cookie and some water before descent to JFK. It is so cool to fly with British People onboard.

And here we go, a butter-smooth touchdown RWY 31R at JFK spotting the Delta Airlines Airbus A330-300 at Terminal 5 plus the Etihad Airways Formula One Livery Airbus A340-600 all the way at the other side of the airport. Welcome to New York City U.S.A. Thanks for flying British Airways as we head off to Terminal 8 for our final flight.

American Airlines Flight 1357: New York JFK to Miami ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Flight Time: 2hrs 49mins

After a Train Ride transition to Terminal 8, there goes our plane for todayโ€™s flight down to the 305 ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž MIAMI! Are you ready to start boarding? We are at Terminal 8 Gate 38 at JFK with a narrow-body jet this time on a sunny Saturday morning

After we took off from JFK and banked left, here we are cruising at FL370 with a great view of Charleston South Carolina. The flight attendants served as beverages with a choice of cookies or pretzels. This time, I got apple juice with Pretzels and listened to music until the announcement for preparation for landing at Miami International Airport.

Buenos Tardes, (Good Afternoon), BIENVENIDO A MIAMI (Welcome to the 305 ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž MIAMI!) We have touched down smoothly as we hear the loud roaring sound of the thrust reverser with the spoilers armed RWY 8L as we spot the Delta Boeing 777-200ER, Two American Boeing 787-9โ€™s, one at the Central Terminal and the other one at the North Terminal, the American Boeing 737-800 on the AstroJet Livery and the American Airbus A321-100. Once again, welcome to the city of MIAMI-DADE

And that is my journey for the Nigerian Independence Day that was on October 1, 2020. What photos should I do next?

16 Likes

Ooh I love doing those multi trip flights. They are so fun!!

Amazing photos!

I saw you flying EGLL to KJFK yesterday!

1 Like

Yep I was, remember that I was going to Miami after that @MJP_27

1 Like

Do more of these, multiple flight screenshot compilations are great! I was scared when I read the title because I thought you did FAOR - KMIA direct.

Yes! I did see you flying that as well!

1 Like

No I did not, it was via connection. It was a connection flight. So I did my first stop at London Heathrow, then JFK

1 Like

Yeah I know, I was just saying what if. I really liked this topic though!

1 Like

Well, it FAOR to KMIA would be direct, then I would fly the South African Airways Airbus A330-300 to KMIA plus create a flight number then make it as a long haul flight. LOL!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. But in reality, there is no direct flights to Miami from Johannesburg @Pilot_Felix

1 Like

Nice topic! I am pretty sure I was controlling FAOR either during your arrival or departure, anyways amazing photos and welcome back home to our home, the 305 baby! Also it is pretty obvious that you love flying with OneWorld alliance haha

1 Like

how did you get that window view. Amazing pictures by the way

With the free cam. @Lilmike

wow thats a tough one

Itโ€™s hard to make night photos look good but you did in those first photos!

Well, you go to free cam and position the camera to the interior of the plane and thatโ€™s how you get the window view. It is the reworked Boeing 777-200ER that got the interior

Udeme is โ€œBuenas tardesโ€ instead of โ€œBuenosโ€. ๐Ÿ™ƒ just letting you know perfect spanish