Amsterdam Spotting 20-02-2021

Haven’t posted in this forum in quite some time as a lot of changes happened my life (graduating high school, moving from Curacao to the Netherlands and starting college). My ‘home airport’ changed from lil old Hato International on Curacao to the bustling airport of Schiphol International in Amsterdam. I’ll be posting photos from my spotting sessions I’ve taken in the following days. Without further ado:

Singapore Airlines A350-941 9V-SMH departing for Singapore.

KLM A330-303 PH-AKA lining up for departure to the States.

An Albino Air Bulgaria A320-214 LZ-FBD lining up for the return leg back home.

Air Arabia Maroc A320-214 CN-NML departing for Morocco

Garuda Indonesia Boeing 777-3U3ER PK-GIC leaving Amsterdam for Indonesia

KLM Boeing 777-306ER PH-BVA (Orange Pride) departing for Bonaire and Aruba

Atlas Air Boeing 747-45EF N486MC also departing for the States.

Thanks for watching. Please follow me on my social media for more spotting pictures :)
My flickr account.
My instagram account

41 Likes

@BonaireDude

3 Likes

Flying gummy worm goes nyoooooom

4 Likes

By the way
Is that an Emtihad behind the Atlas

Affirmative :)

1 Like

Negative, Etihad 63, pushback approved

2 Likes

Delta 5356 requesting Pushback

1 Like

😍😍😍 I love it! I remember when it came here for the first time on Bonaire, was very cool!

3 Likes

Delta 5356 hold position

1 Like

Holding Position Delta 5356

Please take this to the PM, Delta 5356?

2 Likes

Roger, contact PM control 123.45

3 Likes

OH even PH-AKA is there!!! So wonderful!!! I miss that wonderful bird. Hasn’t come here in a long while

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken this was the day it came for the first time

1 Like

Great pics! Why air bulgaria don’t paint their A320…?

1 Like

Thanks! I have no idea, until recently before the picture was taken the aircraft was actually wearing the Bulgaria Air livery. Idk why they removed it

1 Like

Great pictures! I am always amazed by the diversity of traffic at Schiphol, which you managed to capture very well :) Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Nice shots! I really want to spot some 27 departures after seeing this despite it being backlit most of the day.

1 Like

Thank you! Personally I never cared about shots being backlit and never understood why backlighting so undesirable & disliked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.