Amount of Votes

Hi there,

I’m not sure if this has been answered before, but I have a question about the amount of forum votes you get.

I know there are a limited number of votes, but do they replenish over time? Do you only get, say, 5 forum votes on one account?

If you could answer these questions that’d be awesome. Thanks.

1 Like

The number of votes you get depend on your Trust Level. You’ll get additional votes with each level.

Screenshot_20190421-203941__01

6 Likes

Ah, thank you so much. Once you use ALL of your 15 votes at TL3 do you never get any back?

I’m not sure if I understood your question correctly.

Let’s say you’re at TL2 and you got 10 votes (or at TL3 with 15, it doesn’t matter actually). 10 votes mean, that you can vote for 10 feature requests. If you have 10 votes, and you vote for a request, you have 9 votes left. However, you can also remove your vote from a feature request.

I used all my 15 votes so I don’t have any left. However, when I find another feature I like, I simply remove a vote from a not so important feature and I can use again it on the other topic.

Is that what you wanted you know? 😊

6 Likes

Yes, that makes more sense. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

As Marc said: after you remove a vote from a feature request, you will get ‘that vote back’

3 Likes

Gotcha, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.