Among Us Flight Plan

Hello everyone!

If you have seen the latest IF post, then you may be wondering how you can fly it as well. Well wonder no more.

Thanks to 20.2 you can now import flight plans from .fpl files.

Crewmate 2.fpl (27.0 KB)

Just download the file, tap on it and you’ll be good to go. (I airdrop to my iPad while in a flight, works well)

Flown from KPEA, I suggest you keep it lower and slower to keep the turns tighter.

60 Likes

Amazing!

I’ll do a crewmate soon

I don’t see anything in that flightplan… Can somebody enlighten me?

Oh wait… Its upside down…

2 Likes

Could you give us the GPS FPL ready to copy? On android we cannot open flightplans like this, I think

1 Like

This was definitely posted by Misha

17 Likes

Awesome, do you know the flight time for this?

Seems like Among Us is taking the IF wield by storm! I’ll try this out in a few days, thanks!

I don’t know what you’re on about 🤐

27 Likes

Well it definitely wasn’t me because it would only harm my team

Yeah didn’t quite catch that when it was bright

7 Likes

Don’t know, but that seems kinda sus.

1 Like

I don’t have that I’m afraid, this is all based off the .fpl file using custom waypoints.

At 20,000ft going 280kts about 6 hours. Its 2,500nm

4 Likes

Gotcha. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m voting @AdamCallow and @Tsumia out.

@Gliding_Central can back me up on this one.

2 Likes

This is awesome! Would you mind making a tutorial on how to create one of these .fpl files? I’m assuming it’s simpler than the .kml method.

Its a bit more complicated than the normal KML to GPS method, and currently uses a modified version of that spreadsheet, but it has a few issues that I need to find a fix for before I post it on here.

1 Like

Me happily discovering this:

10 Likes

Could someone help me with this flight plan? I still don’t quite understand how I can use it in the game …

I canot open it on android

How can i open it on android ? @AdamCallow

I’m having the same problem too