Ammar's ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED] @RJAA

I’ll be opening RJAA in a few. Pattern work would be lovely :). Would like honest and brutal feedback about how I do. Thanks!

If you could re name your title to Ammar’s TS1 ATC Tracking Thread [Open @ ICAO] that would be great!

Are you practicing for IFATC?

Please, dont forget to change your title to [OPEN] when you are open and [CLOSED] when you are done controlling!!

2 Likes

@Ammar will you open?

1 Like

My bad… Thank you Thomas.

1 Like

Yep! Indeed I am :) .

RJAA is open! Would like feedback. Pattern work would be lovely. Thanks!

I am on my way to help you!

1 Like

Thank you to all who came. How did I do?

Did fine. That crosswind was nasty. Shame didn’t have more traffic to get some sequencing in. The extend downwind call might not have been necessary, better safe than sorry I suppose, ended up turning base about 5 nm out where I had been anyway.

1 Like

Yeah extended you for a bit, that other one was taking off. Thank you though! Really appreciate it :).

Yeah I noticed the other, but there was already enough space for him to take off. I ended up turning base where I would have without any instruction. If he had stuck around on the runway a while then some direction would be necessary.

1 Like

Ahh alright. Thank you 😊.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.