Ameru187's ATC Tracking Thread [Closed]

Hi all!
This is my first ATC tracking thread as I want to expand my ATC abilities. I want to disclose I am not very great. I have lots to learn. I am very welcoming to feedback. I would like quality feedback. A good feedback message back can be sent here or to my PM. Please included what I did wrong and what I should’ve done, and then what I need to do to fix that issue. So to kick it off:

LFMN, Ground and Tower, TS1! Open!

1 Like

Thanks @Thomas_G you spotted that before I did

1 Like

Yep…I wish I could join but still on vacation 🏖

You know…: Edit your title to [CLOSED] when…

1 Like

Enjoy your vacation! Yeah I took the changing it too closed hint when I saw it said open. I needed to refresh my memory a bit.

1 Like

I shall come do some pattern work. As an IFATC i shall give you feedback…ill PM after. See you in a min

1 Like

@Ameru187 that air france 08…don’t tell him to line up, when he hasn’t asked for takeoff yet. lol, what if he wanted pattern work?

1 Like

Oh I didnt even know he didnt. My fault. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

FDX8 isnt number 3. i am. gotta keep an eye out for that.

Now remember to sequence me

1 Like

im number 1 now…not 3

1 Like

no need for a go around

1 Like

not that bad…its just your sequencing that you should and need to work on.

1 Like

I need that down to a science lol. Thank you for coming out and taking your time to fly a few patterns!

1 Like

Open @ VHHH,GND,TWR,TS1,OPEN

Closed @ VHHH Twr and Gnd

Great job up there tonight, was looking to see who it was haha:)

1 Like

You were at VHHH?! Thank you! A bit hectic. Had a larger turnout that I thought, I had 3 friends from a VA the rest were completely random. Which aircraft were you?

Open at KSFO TS1 TWR and GND

Open @ EGCC TS1 Tower and Ground

@SF34 can you please give me feedback on my controlling for the time you were there?

You performed at an IFATC level. Just one tiny thing: no need to say what traffic (left or right) to follow once you’ve already cleared me once for the same runway. Example: I take off for the first time after you cleared me for left traffic. After I follow the pattern, you clear me for the option for the same runway. Unless you want to clear me for the different side of the pattern, no need to say “cleared for option left traffic” again, just a “cleared for the option” will do.

1 Like