American69’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @ NA

Hi IFC I am trying to practice for IFATC. I am currently open at KDAB (Daytona Beach International) my home airport. Feel free to stop by!

5 Likes

Using runway 25R and 25L for takeoff

Hello sorry this kind of topic is not assembled right. As you know you were unlisted and and hidden that’s because it wasn’t formed correctly. Maybe wait to do one of these? Or maybe ask someone how to do these. @IF_International could help you

Hey there! I would take a look at this thread for help making ATC tracking threads.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes Nice @Crcoli737 !

1 Like

Ok thanks I will

Ok thank you

1 Like

Your Welcome

Tag me next session

1 Like

Will do thanks

1 Like

@SierraHotel I’m open again for 20 minutes at KDAB. This will be the last time today.

Game crashed:( sorry

If you want to open back up I’ll make a few patterns.

Can’t I have school thank you though

1 Like

Tag me next session I’ll gladly join!

1 Like

Hey man, I attended your session. Callsign: D-BLCK.

• Transition altitude: perfect

• Pattern entry: good

• Clearance: could be earlier, but I suspect you waited until you were clear of the other aircrafts position. Good.

• Exit runway command: was too late. It should be given at approx 70kts for jets. Direction was also not possible as the only direction left at this time was on my right. But, you recognized your mistake by your own.

• Taxi to parking: I recommend to wait for the pilots request for taxiing to parking. It is possible that a pilot wants to taxi to a runway directly after he/she landed.

Overall good session though. Keep it goin.

One additional tip: use parallel runways instead of intersecting runways as these are easier to control. Your test will also be on one of these type of airports. I recommend:
LFBO KBOI KABI KHEF KSMF EGCC KAUS KMLB EDDL EDDP KLCK RODN LFBO PGUM GCLP KCMH KFAT KAFW

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the feedback

1 Like

@SierraHotel @RyMan I will be open at LFBO for about an hour. Swing by if you please!

1 Like

Using runways 32R and 32L

Roger that man!