American232 @ PHNL ATC TS1 Tower Work (Closed)

Feel free to hop on in the Hawaiian Region and offer feedback. If anyone else wants to control feel free.

5 Likes

I have promptly changed the placement of this specific topic to #live:atc due to the fact that it does coincide with all of the currently active guidelines and or protocols of this certain category.

3 Likes

I’m taking the Ground Service. I hope I can help you in organizing the ground traffic :)

2 Likes

I’m sorry for the ones who didn’t follow instructions during this session

4 Likes

It’s the TS so I don’t get disappointed anymore. I’m just aspiring to help the IFC and hopefully join ATC. Thanks bud.

3 Likes

Feedback…
Okay, so we’ll ignore the first takeoff attempt when the plane decided not to pitch up ;). So far, you seem to be a really good controller, you need to utilise those sequencing commands to avoid some close calls I had while I was in the air. I know what you couldn’t have done anything about the nimrod on my 2nd t and g. Also, when I landed, another aircraft was landing on an intersecting runway, remember to use the go around command! Other than that, nice controlling :). Nice ground work too @SingaporeAirlines :D

3 Likes

Agreed, it doesn’t hurt to send the go around request especially when spacing gets too tight! Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks alot for the appreciation and I’m sorry that 2 of aircrafts on my frequency made a mess on this session :(

Thanks for allowing me to controlling the Ground area ;) @American232

3 Likes

Its TS, no worries :)

2 Likes

I’m closing now as I have to go. Thank You for coming =)

4 Likes

If a pilot called “Request change to runway XX”, you should send Pattern Instructions.

2 Likes

All arrivals were requested to make right traffic for 04R or 08R and departures are being sequenced on 04L and 08L so I’m not sure what situation you are referencing.

1 Like

I was told “Make right traffic” when I’m on the runway 08L . After touching the ground once, I said “Request runway change” to change to runway 08R. (Normally use the right traffic for the right runway.) At that time the command you sent was “Cleared for the option”.

1 Like

If you weren’t cleared for the runway switch then so be it. There was already a plane or two doing pattern work and they were all approaching on the right downwind side.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

1 Like

Make sure to add (Closed)
Thank You

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.