American Virtual | Staff Changes

You will recieve a DM from one of our recruiters here!
-DB

2 Likes

new%20staff

New Staff Members!

American Virtual is proud to welcome Liam Kirk and Chris Leach to the staff team in the position of Events Manager! We know these two will be the absolute perfect fit for this position. Having two Events Managers will allow for more frequent events, both internal and on the IFC. Liam will also enable us to host events at times better suited for Europeans, as he is on British time. Be on the lookout for several upcoming events hosted by these gentlemen! Welcome, Liam and Chris!

8 Likes

More Summer Routes Across the World!

American Virtual is proud to begin offering 25 new routes between June 6 and June 15, in accordance with AAL’s actual opening of the new routes! These 25 routes will take you across the world, with some current destinations and many new ones! AAVA strives to maintain route schedules of the utmost accuracy, and we are excited to add these stunning routes to our database! Come fly them with us at American Virtual!

New Routes- International

Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (KDFW)
KDFW-EIDW (Dublin, Ireland)
KDFW-EDDM (Munich, Germany)
KDFW-MHLM (San Pedro Sula, Honduras)
KDFW-MHTJ (Tegucigalpa, Honduras)
KDFW-MMDO (Durango, Mexico)
KDFW-MDSD (Santo Domingo, DR)

Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
KPHL-EDDT (Berlin, Germany)
KPHL-LDDU (Dubrovnik, Croatia)
KPHL-LIPE (Bologna, Italy)
KPHL-CYHZ (Halifax, Canada)

LaGuardia Airport (KLGA)
KLGA-CYHZ (Halifax, Canada)
KLGA-TNCA (Aruba)

Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (KCLT)
KCLT-MDSD (Santo Domingo, DR)
Miami International Airport (KMIA)
KMIA-SACO (Cordoba, Argentina)
O’Hare International Airport (KORD)
KORD-CYQB (Quebec City, Canada)

New Routes- Domestic

Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (KDFW)
KDFW-KMDT (Harrisburg, PA)
KDFW-KSTS (Santa Rosa, CA)
KDFW-KFCA (Kalispell, MT)

O’Hare International Airport (KORD)
KORD-KFCA (Kalispell, MT)
KORD-KMHT (Manchester, NH)
KORD-KJLN (Joplin, MO)
KORD-KDRO (Durango, CO)

Other Routes
KLGA-KJAC (Jackson Hole, WY)
KLAX-KFCA (Kalispell, MT)
KCLT-KTVC (Traverse City, MI)

6 Likes

Hello @Tajay i just out an application in and was wondering how’s its coming along?

1 Like

New Promotional Video!

After weeks of gathering footage and editing, we’ve finalized and published American Virtual’s 2019 Promotional Video. The video is viewable on our YouTube channel, and is also linked below. The promo shows the true essence of AAVA, a welcoming community and realistic pilot environment. We believe it will make every single one of our pilots proud to fly the AAVA colors in the Infinite Skies! Join American Virtual today to experience the magic!

7 Likes

Hey I applied for the va and I haven’t got a response

Hello @Swiftlings_17,

Our application says to allow up to 48 hours for a response from a recruiter, a time period which had not yet lapsed when you sent your message. Please remember that our recruiters are human beings and have lives too, so they aren’t dealing with VA-related matters 100% of the time. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Dylan B, President, AAVA

3 Likes

After making into southwest virtual I really got a taste of what a virtual airline is. I’m going to try to see if I can handle two at once. Applying right now.

2 Likes