American Virtual’s One Year Anniversary @ KDFW - 232200ZNOV19

The gate is all yours, Steve! Where will your destination be, @Steve_Garcia? -CL

congratulations !!! i see every day a AAVA pilots flying in USA

2 Likes

Thanks for the congratulatory, Alberto! Would you like to sign up for the event? Currently, we have Terminal A and B gates available. Thank you once again! -CL

How exciting!

1 Like

It surely is, Andrew! Can I interest you in a gate? -CL

wish I could, but Saturdays are two busy for me

1 Like

Maybe we can catch you next time, Andrew! Thanks for the comment and enjoy the rest of your day!🙂 -CL

you too! I’ll try to catch the next one

2 Likes

Can i have a gate to KSFO B737-800 BAVA360

1 Like

Yes you can, Ramzi! Thanks for signing up and see you there! -CL

1 Like

Gate A20 AAVA0022 BIKF B752

1 Like

Hey there, hope all is well…

I’ll take flight AA125 KDfW -VHHH with a 77W

Under callsign AAVA915

Thanks

Juan

1 Like

Hey, @AmericanVirtual!

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary!

I will be able to access the Expert Server by the time this event happens.

Please sign me up for gate A25 (or wherever a 787-9 fits). My callsign will be American 096, flying from KDFW to PANC in a 787-9. Yes, American flew this route in the summer, in a 787-8 (there’s no AAL 787-8 in IF). Thanks!

This will be my first ever event!

2 Likes

Is it ok if I come in a PrimeAir 767 to KCVG?

1 Like

Thanks for signing up, @Laurent_Wellman! See you there! -CL

@BadPlane This is an AAL-only event. However, we fly to CVG in our A319, which you are welcome to use our A320 for (since there is no AAL livery on the A319). Are you interested in doing that? -DB

1 Like

Signing you up now, Juan! Thanks for joining us and see you there! @Juansilva79 -CL

Hey, @anon38496261! Unfortunately, we don’t have any remaining heavy gates. Can I interest you in a Terminal A or B gate? -CL

1 Like

Absolutely! I will instead fly from KDFW to PANC in an AAL B738. Gate A25 sounds nice. Thank you!

1 Like

Great, your route will be KDFW-PANC! Gate being A25. One minor change, your aircraft will be an A321, if that’s ok! This is due to AAL originally using the B789, but downgraded this year’s aircraft to an A321 for that particular route. Thanks for understanding! -CL

1 Like