American Virtual : Old Thread

aa
Welcome!
Welcome to American Virtual. As your CEO, I am extremely happy and excited to announce that American Virtual has returned to the Virtual Airline Database! Ever since the original American Virtual was shutdown, it seemed as if the IFVARB was missing something. And now that something is back! As of November 27th, 2017, American Virtual is once again part of the Virtual Airline Database.

About Us
Here at American Virtual, we strive to provide the best service to our passengers. So passengers can feel like they are flying in luxury, no matter what class they are in.
You can contact us at: americanvirtual.if@gmail.com with any questions, concerns, complaints and feedback!

Our Website
Click on this link for our website: https://sites.google.com/view/americanvirtualairlines-ifva/home?authuser=1
Pilots-Hat
Our Staff
At American Virtual, our staff means everything to us. Here are our corperate staff members.
CEO/President: Chris Hoover @Chris_Hoover

CFO/Vice President: Bobby Klesch @Bobby

COO/Eastern Hemisphere Director: Dillon Greene @N1DG

CIO/Western Hemisphere Director: Grady Herbert @Grady_Herbert

Manager Staff Members

Slack Moderator: @Chief305

Media Manager: @Etrain

Recruit Managerr: @Bobby

Chief Pilot: @L.A.Aviation

Website Manager: @Anush_Patel

Events Manager: @Gavin_Hertel

How To Join/Requirements To Join
To keep the professionalism here at American Virtual, we request that you only submit an application if you’re a grade 3 pilot. If you are below grade 3, it doesn’t mean that we won’t accept you. But it will mean that your chances of getting in will be lower than those who are grade 3 and applying.
Here is the link to our pilot application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13mLLQ-Q0iC5NWhUhaOoNrCwClyUr7jk3tLT7JS1h1-Q

Why Us?
Here at American Virtual, we strive to provide the best services for our passengers in all of the ways we can. We think you should join us because we offer a unique Virtual Airline experience. So click that pilots application link so you can become apart of that “something special in the skies!”

American Airlines Virtual has been officially certified by the IFVARB

33 Likes

Best of luck from Azores Airlines Virtual!

2 Likes

Wonderful! I love it!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! We can’t wait to be in the skies with you guys!

4 Likes

Thanks pie! Can’t wait to… actually let’s not reveal it yet ;)

2 Likes

Heheh. Yes. I cannot wait either…

3 Likes

New VAs within the past week:

This one does look a lot better than some of the others out there.

4 Likes

Wow, the VA market is BOOMING! Good luck to AAV!

5 Likes

Thank you! A lot of time and effort went into this VA and it seems to be paying off :)

3 Likes

Thank Reese! See you in the skies :)

2 Likes

If you’re ever needing a new promotional video, just let me know. I’m in the final stages of Alaska’s.

2 Likes

Ok! I’ll send you a PM :)

1 Like

Thought there was a VA missing ;) glad to have you guys here!

3 Likes

Thanks! We have completed the puzzle :)

2 Likes

Considering this. I’m from Charlotte and AA pushes up to 650 flights a day there and I’m usually doing tons of AA routes out of CLT on the sim anyways lol.

3 Likes

proud to say that im the COO of this great VA.

3 Likes

I sent in my application, Ill start flying asap if I get accepted.

3 Likes

Also the E175, can we use the US Airways livery? American did buy them, I am pretty sure.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

We’re glad you’re back! Welcome back to the family!
-Tailwinds Flying Club

2 Likes