American Virtual | New MD-11 Routes!

It was a great flight! Hope everyone enjoyed it. Now, let’s feast! 😋

1 Like

Question as an existing AAVA member I still have to re-apply?

1 Like

Yes. Just follow the application process and we’ll have you set up in no time!

1 Like

Ok.Keep the callsign AAVA2019 worm for me😉

1 Like

Great to see you guys back! I enjoyed my short time with AAVA earlier this year.

1 Like

Why did I have to miss this when it was originally posted, oh well, got to apply now.

1 Like

Great to see you guys back up again! Let’s hope this one will stay for a long time.

1 Like

Welcome back American Virtual Airlines to the community! I hope you will grow as a big virtual airline!

1 Like

Welcome back.

1 Like

~Oneworld Virtual Alliance~

American Virtual is happy to say that the Oneworld Alliance has been relaunched, and we’re a founding member! Make sure to go check out our thread and comment with your excitement about the alliance returning.

Want to fly in an airline that’s heavily involved with Oneworld! Hit apply now below!

Apply Now

8 Likes

~The Breaking Borders Partnership~

Over the past week or so myself, the board and the Air Canada Virtual staff have been collaborating together to determine a way to successfully pull off a partnership agreement. This partnership obviously doesn’t mirror a real world one American Airlines has, but it doesn’t mean both AAV and ACVA can benefit. So without ado, introducing…

The AAV/ACVA Breaking Borders Partnership

We are happy to announce we have struck a partnership deal with Air Canada Virtual. With this agreement, Air Canada will be able to gain access to 15 of our routes which will act as codeshares. American Virtual will gain access to 7 US-Canada routes and 6 intercontinental routes in Canada which will act as codeshares. These routes are listed below.

What this also means is that we will be doing 1 event every month with ACVA. This is to ensure that we have a partnership agreement that is worth while and more than just codeshares.

We thank the ACVA staff for their excellence in getting this unique agreement together and I can’t wait to see what this will bring between our two airlines. Enjoy everyone!

Want to become apart of the fun?

Apply Now!

6 Likes

An Amazing Video

For the past few weeks, our one and only @mkwiecek has been working on an amazing promotion video for us, linked below. We thank him for his hard work and for doing this without even being asked!

6 Likes

An update on our Staff

As you may have noticed, @Chris_Hoover has sadly left our BoD team. We thank him for all the work he put into our VA and wish him an amazing future. On a happier note, we have brought on a new member to the Staff team! @mkwiecek has shown his dedication to this VA by being the first pilot to achieve all ranks, and reach 700 hours. We wish him a warm welcome into our team. We have also promoted @Dylan_Bright into the BoD! Showing his consist activity as a Supervisor and being one of the most hard working staff members yet, he has proven he deserves this position very much. We wish him a warm welcome onboard the BoD.

Want to join our VA?

Apply Now!

8 Likes

Happy New Year!

As it rolls across the USA we would like to wish everyone a new year! Its been a great year for us. The old AAVA started as a record breaking VA. We became one of the fastest growing Virtual Airlines in all of Infinite Flight! But then, inactivity boomed. Our VA went downhill. But then in November of 2018, the new AAVA got approved and it has been doing great ever since! We would like to thank everyone who has supported our Virtual Airline because without you we wouldn’t be who we are today. We are proud to say the we are: American Virtual!

9 Likes

Hello, I applied 48 hours ago and have been given no reply, is there any reason. For this

Please check the PM you were sent regarding this. Thank you!

1 Like

A Brand New Application Form!

We are now changing from website applications to a form! This makes it easier for you to apply! If you have applied on the website but did not recieve an invite, please apply again below.

Apply Now!

5 Likes

I think I have joined the American Airlines virtual

This same thing happened with me applied at least 3 days ago and have no reply?

We did not receive an application from you. Our application form can be found here