I didn’t see the post you put @VAnuj

1 Like

All good. I will be sending you a PM shortly to get you set up

1 Like

YESSSSS!!!

AAVA IS BACK!!!

I miss this VA SO MUCH!!!

2 Likes

After you left, I was so sad because my dad is a pilot for American. I’m so excited to apply for AAVA! Welcome back!

2 Likes

The missing part of my Infinite Flight career has been filled now that you guys are back. Coming from a non-biased opinion, this VA is here to stay and will be back in full force. Can’t wait to see it all happen :)

2 Likes

So glad to see AAVA back and better than ever! I wish you good luck on this new journey! (love the formatting btw)

1 Like

Wow!!! The first VA i ever flew with and stayed with it the enire time til operations ceased. I flew soo much with AAVA, i held one of the higest pilot rankings in it as well as alot of other pilots. Hate to have to start all the way over, but AAVA is back, and this just capped of an already amazing day. Application coming soon.

1 Like

Just submitted an application, can’t wait!

1 Like

Welcome back AAVA! So glad to see this VA back up and running. Keep going for great!
Cheers,
Patrick Gallagher

2 Likes

Its. About. Time.

1 Like

Glad to see you back up and running! Very nice

1 Like

just wanna ask how could staff send me a pm at IFC because it didn’t ask your IFC username at the application form

2 Likes

Welcome back AAVA!

3 Likes

Great to see AAVA back in the community. Good luck for the future.

1 Like

Hi there!

Please view this most recent announcement here.

2 Likes

It’s great to see AAVA back! I was wondering if IFAE would ever get into a collab with you guys!

2 Likes

Expect AAVA2019 there by next week.Chris is back to oh yes welcome back!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving @AmericanVirtual!
Let’s bring America closer together by connect long distance families to each other!

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Today American Virtual took a flight from Boston down to Washington D.C. to go see the national turkey pardoning at the White House. Would you like to join the fun? Be sure to apply by hitting the apply now button below!

Apply Now!

8 Likes