American Virtual | New MD-11 Routes!

Welcome back, American Virtual! Can’t wait to work together on future OneWorld projects!

1 Like

Welcome back AAVA!

4 Likes

Welcome back American Virtual. Your thread looks awesome, well done. Good luck with your new beginning!

2 Likes

Welcome back to the infinite flight community. You have been missed :)

1 Like

Great to see American Virtual back with a great thread!

1 Like

GFG

Recruitment Update

Hello everyone, thank you all for your support for the new American Virtual. It means a lot to us as an airline and we truly appreciate it. We do have something changing about our recruitment policies. Please ensure to put your IFC username in the description box so we can reach out to you via the IFC. Thank you for your cooperation and we can’t wait to see you in our slack ;)

10 Likes

Omg it’s back!!! Definitely sending in an application tonight!!!

2 Likes

I’m really glad to see this amazing looking VA back in business! Best of luck to you guys. (;

1 Like

Great to see American Virtual back in the community. Glad to have you back, and congratulations!
:)

1 Like

Welcome back AAVA. Hope you are successful! Blue skies and a tailwind.

2 Likes

@VAnuj didn’t put my IFC username on accident

Put it where? @Brad

When applying again

I didn’t see the post you put @VAnuj

1 Like

All good. I will be sending you a PM shortly to get you set up

1 Like

YESSSSS!!!

AAVA IS BACK!!!

I miss this VA SO MUCH!!!

2 Likes

After you left, I was so sad because my dad is a pilot for American. I’m so excited to apply for AAVA! Welcome back!

2 Likes

The missing part of my Infinite Flight career has been filled now that you guys are back. Coming from a non-biased opinion, this VA is here to stay and will be back in full force. Can’t wait to see it all happen :)

2 Likes

So glad to see AAVA back and better than ever! I wish you good luck on this new journey! (love the formatting btw)

1 Like

Wow!!! The first VA i ever flew with and stayed with it the enire time til operations ceased. I flew soo much with AAVA, i held one of the higest pilot rankings in it as well as alot of other pilots. Hate to have to start all the way over, but AAVA is back, and this just capped of an already amazing day. Application coming soon.

1 Like