American Virtual IF: Welcome Back!

Finally a quite well thought out virtual airline ;)

3 Likes

Very nice, I might apply except for being a member of ~5 VAs… Pardon my possible stupidity, but is the US Airways A320 supposed to be on the fleet page? It isn’t, but I’m wondering if it’s supposed to be. o7

1 Like

Yes we still need to add a couple of aircraft as we have not updated the fleet page since june

2 Likes

Wow I forgot I’m part of this va

1 Like

Love the pics and new website, good job 😊😊

2 Likes

Congrats. Let me know if you want help redoing your site or your trailer 🙂

1 Like

Yeah, the landing of the 738 was rough and wasn’t on he centerline

1 Like

That was a terrible landing. At least make it smooth ;)

1 Like

Good luck from Easyjet Virtual

2 Likes

Welcome back @americanairlinesif!

We’re so excited to see the return of a leading Virtual Airline and more importantly a partner of Qantas Virtual Group Infinite Flight.

4 Likes

?? This is what I get??

1 Like

www.americanvirtualif.com

2 Likes

Ah! Thank you!

1 Like

You are most welcome. :)

1 Like

When global flight comes along, this will be wonderful!

1 Like

You guys lost your rights to American Airlines after being inactive for so long…
For the website of the official American Airlines please use this link,

Please close this when you get the chance
Thanks,
Co-CEO AAVG
Boeing_777

3 Likes

And here is the official thread of American Virtual

2 Likes

Thing is this one is about 10 times more organized and has more of a following, so i would suggest a merger.

4 Likes

There is no official rule that states there may only be one Virtual Airline of a real world airline. As well as this, American Virtual IF uses a different program than ‘weebly’ which for a Virtual Airline is far more superior…

Pilots, if you’re trying to find an American Virtual with an awesome community, superior program and above all the friendliest of staff go with American Virtual IF.

They’ve also paid to host their website, and the features they offer on it, unlike weebly which is free.

http://www.americanvirtualif.com/index.php/

5 Likes

There is a rule about it and @americanairlinesif can contact me about a merger