American Virtual // Back And Better Than Ever!

Wow, welcome back. Was shocked by before and now it’s even better!

3 Likes

WooHoo! I was waiting for this day to come! Expect my application soon! :D

4 Likes

The AAVA Staff has been eagerly waiting for opening day! Glad to see so much excitement! Excited to see you with us in a bit!

4 Likes

~Applications Update~

We have decided to use a temporary google form for applications due to an issue with the one linked into the crew center. Please fill out the google form linked on the home page before registering. Your crew center registration will not be accepted without applying through the form first. Thank you everyone!

3 Likes

@Chris_Hoover Do you need to reapply if you were a pilot before the rework?

Unfortunately yes you do have to reapply.

3 Likes

Dang @jakevaz423. Way to call us out. ;-)

3 Likes

I will be applying first thing in the morning!

3 Likes

One of the first VAs that I can fly to KPIT with! Applying now!

3 Likes

Where is it that one could find the ranks, I can’t find them in the thread of the website…

The ranks are found in the pilot’s handbook. You will receive upon joining AAVA.

1 Like

I’ll be applying when I get back home, can’t wait to get back at it Chris!

4 Likes

Glad to see this VA back up and running, good luck y’all!

4 Likes

The ranks are in the drop down menus of the thread.

1 Like

Well I saw the one with the “Pilot reward program” thing, but is there a ranking to get different aircraft or routes? Sorry if I missed something obvious :)

1 Like

Look at the “Multiple Ranks and A Large Fleet” drop down. It has all ranks and their corresponding aircraft.

1 Like

Well I did miss so,thing obvious, thanks…

2 Likes

Looks great! Applied.

3 Likes

Yay. Congrats Chris. Looks great and I’m sure you will continue climbing at a high rate.

2 Likes

I dont know if you are aware of this, but all of your banners say “Anerican Virtual” instead of “American Virtual”. :)